Author Topic: NYCC 2016 Tickets  (Read 65193 times)

Offline halokiti

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 4
Re: NYCC 2016 Tickets
« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2016, 09:23:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The screen refreshes automatically to let you know

I opened the link in Chrome Incognito window since I have Ghostery and Ublock running on my normal window.  I guess I don't notice it refreshing. IDK.

Edit: Funny enough, scrolling wheels showed up after I shrunk the window so I can work and wait.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:27:32 AM by halokiti »

Offline nerdalert

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »
Made it through and got a 404 message after checkout. Freaked out but my boyfriend immediately got his confirmation, so don't worry too much if you get an error screen. Just check your inbox before having a meltdown like I almost did haha

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #362 on: Today at 07:36:32 AM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #362 on: June 29, 2016, 09:37:40 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish there was some kind of thingy on the page to let you know you are still waiting instead of a static screen.

my screen refreshes every 12 minutes.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #363 on: June 29, 2016, 09:40:50 AM »

Offline mzx380

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 27
« Reply #364 on: June 29, 2016, 09:41:03 AM »
was able to make the on sale after all
screen just refreshed telling me 3 & 4 day are 50% sold out

Offline halokiti

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #365 on: June 29, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »
I'm getting nervous, I just need two 4 days and two kids.  I hope I can get it.   :(

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
« Reply #366 on: June 29, 2016, 09:42:48 AM »
Status update:

"Please remember NYCC Tickets are in extremely high demand and there is a large volume of people online to purchase NYCC Tickets right now. Here's a quick status update to keep you in the loop about which NYCC Ticket types are still available and which are almost sold out as you wait your turn to purchase them so you can plan ahead: 4-Day Tickets are 50% sold out, 3-Day Tickets are 75% sold out, all other ticket types have good availability remaining."

Offline RTFirefly

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 35
« Reply #367 on: June 29, 2016, 09:44:22 AM »
3 days are now 75% sold out

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
« Reply #368 on: June 29, 2016, 09:44:26 AM »
Yeah, I'm going to have to leave the queue in ~17 minutes to head to work regardless of if I get in for badges.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #369 on: June 29, 2016, 09:45:45 AM »
Terms box FYI

You have about 15 minutes to completed transaction after buying tickets.

the terms box for archive

ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY NYCC has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind. If a person engages in harassing behavior, NYCC Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from NYCC with no refund. Our policy applies to EVERYONE at the convention. Exhibitors, Fans, Speakers, Guests, Professionals, Press, Staff, Volunteers and Security are all subject to our Anti-Harassment Policy. I have read and agree to the NYCC Anti-Harassment Policy. Cancellation Policy: No Do-Overs. Sorry but there are no refunds on tickets. NOW A WORD FROM THE LEGAL TEAM: Ticket holders assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property and release management, its employees and agents against any claims. And remember, be nice to everyone at the event. This will keep it fun and keep you out of trouble. In purchasing this badge and in consideration for being admitted to the Event, the holder consents to being recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) for exhibition and exploitation by any means in all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity. Holder also hereby: (1) releases Reed Exhibitions from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right or any other claim or course of action of any kind; (2) authorizes and permits Reed Exhibitions and its designees which include but are not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors to use and authorize the use of his/her name, voice, likeness and all reproductions thereof by any means and in all media now and hereafter know for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity; and (3) agrees to comply with all rules and regulations of the event. Holder agrees not to make any recordings of any kind at designated activities without the express written permission of Reed Exhibitions. We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the Event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the Event. I have read, understand and agree to the cancellation policy and liabilities listed above. I authorize Reed Exhibitions to charge the amount specified above to the designated credit card.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:47:51 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline friedminded

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 23
« Reply #370 on: June 29, 2016, 09:46:59 AM »
I got in after about 23-25 minutes. After checking out, I also got the 404 page and nearly had a heart attack, but I got the email receipt just fine. Stay strong, everyone.

Here's what the receipt says:

Geronimo! You have your Tickets for New York Comic Con 2016, but YOU?RE NOT DONE YET. You MUST assign each Ticket to an individual person who filled out a Fan Verification profile starting Thursday, June 30 at 12:00 PM EDT. This must be completed by July 14 at 11:59 PM EDT or your Tickets will be removed from your order and you?ll be refunded.

How do you do this? Just follow these easy steps below:

1. Go to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Enter the email address used on your purchase, along with your ShowClix password.

- If you do not know your password, hit ?Forget your password? to reset it via email.

3. Locate your New York Comic Con 2016 order.

4. Scroll to the Question/Answer section.

5. Provide the name and email address of yourself and your Fan Verified friend or family members for each Ticket.
        - Remember, you cannot assign the same person to Tickets valid for the same day.
        - Each person MUST have a Fan Verification profile. If they don?t have one, the Ticket will be cancelled on July 14 at 11:59 PM EDT and you?ll receive a full refund for it.

6. The Tickets will be pre-filled with the name on the order. Please click the name listed to replace this with the name of the person each Ticket should be assigned to and then click Submit.

7. Next, click whether the Ticket is for an Adult or a Kid and click Submit.

- Note that the page will reload after you hit submit. Once it?s done reloading, it will bring you back to your order to continue completing this process.

8. Finally, add the email used in their Fan Verification profile under that Ticket. (If the Ticket is being used for a Kid 6-12, then you will not need to add the email address.) Click Submit.

- Again, the page may reload after you hit submit. If it does, once it?s done reloading, it will bring you back to your order.

9. Repeat Steps 6-8 until all Tickets in your order have been assigned.

10. Get excited because you?re going to NYCC 2016!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:50:27 AM by friedminded »

Offline smurph1125

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 27
« Reply #371 on: June 29, 2016, 09:47:19 AM »
Got my tix.  After I purchased it went to a showclix site sayig "Nothing Found Here".   A confirmation was in my email though, so I'm confident it went through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYCC: 2014, 2015, WW Philly 2015, ACBC 2015, Great Philadelphia CC 2015

Offline Godolphin

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 191
« Reply #372 on: June 29, 2016, 09:53:02 AM »
Can someone pm me from buying group, I can't see or use the chat anymore my devices have gone nuts.
I also have one or two friends that still need 4 days if there are any spare
Thanks

Offline wintersoldier

• Freebie Table
  • "Fantastic!"
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »
Anyone have extra passes for NYCC for me and a friend that I can buy? We are both still stuck in the queue sadly :(

We both have fan verified accounts.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:05:58 AM by wintersoldier »

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
« Reply #374 on: June 29, 2016, 10:15:43 AM »
I managed to get in and get badges @.@ all are accounted for on my end though. But I got an error message on submitting my order as well, but immediately checked my e-mail as someone recommended and received my receipt.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.