Author Topic: Room available  (Read 1621 times)

Offline QTkeylala

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 44
Room available
« on: June 05, 2023, 11:18:20 PM »
Hello FOCC,

Not sure where I could post this, so I started a new thread.  I have a studio room technically in downtown but on the outskirts of it.  It is pretty big with tall ceilings and a full kitchen at WorldMark San Diego - Balboa Park, 1110 A Street, San Diego, CA 92101 United States, (619) 795-4000.  If you don't mind the walk, use FRED, or try and get a shuttle along the hotel route, then message me.  I have it from July 19-23 but may have extra days before or after if need be.  $250/night.  If interested, PM me. 

(ADMIN, please move the post to the appropriate thread if need be.  Thank you)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
Re: Room available
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 06:52:31 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Are you looking for a roommate and/or someone to help pay the expenses?
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:02:09 AM »

Offline QTkeylala

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 07:02:48 AM »
Not looking for a rooomate nor am I sharing expenses. I just have this room and before I give it up, I wanted to offer it to someone who maybe interested.

Offline MandoSaves

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 36
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 10:41:39 AM »
Check out this thread. Lots of people looking for rooms. PM them if they fit your search criteria.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline QTkeylala

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 11:05:54 AM »
I have checked those threads and have PM’d some admins for advice before posting this since none of those threads are specific to offering rooms. And quite honestly, as much as I want to be helpful in this offering, I don’t really have the time to sift through all the requests, nor could I just choose one person. I would rather someone contact me with their interest. But thank you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for your suggestion.