Author Topic: WonderCon 2018 Exclusives  (Read 16390 times)

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
WonderCon 2018 Exclusives
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

$10 NON-REFUNDABLE presale purchase of Midnight Chupacabra CryptkinsTM vinyl figure

ONLY FOR PICK-UP at WonderCon Anaheim 2018 (March 23-25)

WonderCon-exclusive variant of 2.25-inch CryptkinsTM vinyl figure

Extremely limited quantity: only 300 figures produced

Packaged in Cryptozoic’s signature miniature crate with “Exclusive Species” foil sticker
    Limit of three per customer

At 10 am PST on February 16, 2018, refresh this page and the link to the presale will appear here. (If you
    have technical issues seeing the link after 10 am PST, please clear your browser cache.)

Now’s your chance to own the Midnight Chupacabra vinyl figure created exclusively for WonderCon 2018! Can’t make it to the Anaheim Convention Center during the wild opening hours? This presale makes it possible for you to purchase this extremely limited version of Chupacabra now and pick it up at Cryptozoic’s Booth #1337 during WonderCon.

Midnight Chupacabra is a variant of the CryptkinsTM vinyl figure, part of Cryptozoic’s original collectibles line inspired by creatures that have been the subject of folklore and tabloid headlines for decades. Sculpted by Sam Greenwell, this version of the figure pays tribute to the creature’s nocturnal nature, the darker paint scheme echoing the darkness during his most active time of day. The 2.25-inch collectible comes packaged in Cryptozoic’s signature miniature crate with an “Exclusive Species” foil sticker.

Please read the detailed information in the “Description” section below before making your presale purchase.

DESCRIPTION

The $10 presale purchase is non-refundable for the Midnight Chupacabra vinyl figure, which will be available exclusively at Cryptozoic's booth at WonderCon 2018 in Anaheim.

In order to claim your purchased Midnight Chupacabra, you must come to Booth #1337 at the Anaheim Convention Center between March 23 and 25, and bring all three of these items:

Your photo ID
    Your 2018 WonderCon badge
    The credit card used in this transaction

At the booth, your purchase will be verified and you will be given your vinyl figure.

Please note:

We will NOT ship this item to you. If you do not pick it up, you will lose the item and the money you paid.
    You cannot designate someone else to pick up this item for you.
    Your presale purchase reserves this item for pick-up at our booth.
    We will have an additional supply of Midnight Chupacabra figures for purchase at our booth while supplies last.
    Any Midnight Chupacabra vinyl figures not sold or picked up during WonderCon 2018 will be available for sale on
    our eStore after the event.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:36:15 PM by AzT »

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
Re: WonderCon 2018 Exclusives
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 02:33:35 PM »

Feast your eyes on the #WCA2018 show exclusives! Looking for this year’s Exhibitor exclusives? Stay tuned. #WCA You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:15:54 AM »

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM »
Nice. I need that Heroine tiki mug! It will pair nicely with last year's WC mug.
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 02:32:57 PM »
Portal is live within your member ID, "Exclusives" tab

WonderCon Anaheim 2018 Exclusives
You are eligible to participate in WonderCon Anaheim exclusive signings. Please click the button below to launch the Exclusives Portal.

FAQ
Selection for participation in exclusive signings at WonderCon Anaheim 2018 will be done ONLINE ONLY! No tickets will be distributed at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Q1: Who is eligible to participate in the Exclusives Portal?
A1: You must be 13 years of age or older and have a valid WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badge to participate in the Exclusives Portal.

Q2: How do I sign up for a WonderCon Anaheim 2018 exclusive signing?
A2: Log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and select the "Exclusives" tab. After you have successfully logged in to the Exclusives Portal, you may compile your interest list by selecting the signings that you want to participate in.

Q3: What is the deadline to submit my interest in an exclusive signing?
A3: The Exclusives Portal will close on March 14, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). You may not submit interest in an exclusive signing after this date. Please ensure that you have completed all submissions well in advance of the deadline.

Q4: How many exclusive signings can I add to my interest list?
A4: You may submit interest in as many exclusive signing events on the day(s) you have a valid WonderCon Anaheim badge, but only one (1) submission per signing per person. You can view the signings you have added to your interest list under the "Submitted" tab on the Exclusives Portal.

Q5: I only have a Friday badge. Can I submit interest in an exclusive signing event that is on Saturday?
A5: No. You must have a valid WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badge for the day of the exclusive signing you wish to attend. You can only participate in an exclusive signing if you have a badge for the day of the signing.

Q6: Does submitting my interest guarantee admittance to an exclusive signing?
A6: No. Submitting interest in an exclusive signing does not guarantee selection. Participants will be selected randomly for exclusive signings on or around March 19, 2018.

Q7: Does it cost anything to participate in a WonderCon Anaheim 2018 exclusive signing?
A7: Exclusive signings have no cash value and are free events held for the fans of the participating properties and WonderCon Anaheim. We do not charge for these autograph sessions.

Q8: How will I know if I have been selected to participate in an exclusive signing?
A8: The random selection process will occur on or around March 19, 2018. After the random selection process is complete, a notification will be sent to the email address associated with your Comic-Con Member ID account.

At that time, you must log in to the Exclusives Portal using your Member ID and navigate to the "Confirmed" tab to see if you were selected to participate. If selected, you will be required to download and print your selection confirmation. Bring your printed selection confirmation and a valid photo ID onsite to claim your entrance into the exclusive signing.

Q9: Where do I bring my selection confirmation in order to attend the exclusive signing?
A9: All persons selected to participate in a signing will need to exchange their printed selection confirmation in Hall D of the Anaheim Convention Center on the morning of the signing. You must bring your printed selection confirmation and a valid photo ID onsite to claim your entrance into the exclusive signing. You must be available to pick up your exclusive signing wristband at the specified time shown on your confirmation, or you will not be allowed to participate. Additional pick-up details will be included in your selection confirmation.

Q10: If my exclusive signing is cancelled, can I attend another signing?
A10: In the event an exclusive signing is cancelled, for any reason, you will not be able to participate in an alternate signing. Cancelled signings will not be rescheduled.

Q11: Can I transfer my WonderCon Anaheim exclusive signing selection confirmation?
A11: Reselling, sharing, or transferring a WonderCon Anaheim exclusive signing selection confirmation or wristband is strictly prohibited. WonderCon Anaheim exclusive signing selection confirmations and wristbands are non-transferable.

Have you ever wanted the opportunity to attend an exclusive signing at WonderCon Anaheim? Did lining up for your favorite panel mean missing out on the exclusives signing ticket line, or vice-versa? Well, say no more! This year, there will be no onsite ticketing lines for exclusive signings! WonderCon Anaheim 2018 is pleased to announce the debut of the Exclusives Portal! If you have purchased or registered for a WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badge, you are eligible to access the Exclusives Portal.

Meet the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D! Get an autograph from the cast of The 100! Receive an exclusively signed item from the highly anticipated series Cloak & Dagger! But first, you must log in to the Exclusives Portal and submit interest for a chance to be selected. The deadline to submit interest is 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (PDT) on March 14, 2018. You must purchase or register for a badge prior to this date to be eligible to participate. This will be your only opportunity to participate in exclusive signings at WonderCon Anaheim 2018. There will be no onsite opportunities to be selected to participate in any of the exclusive signings. Click here for instructions on how to access the Exclusives Portal.

Remember, you must have a WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badge to participate. To purchase your badge, log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account, click on the “Registration Info” tab, and choose the “Purchase Badges” option in the WonderCon Anaheim section. Visit our Badge Sale page for pricing and purchase information.

If you, like us, actually like waiting in lines (we use the time to text our Aunt Gertie back and reflect fondly on our continuing love of Kermit the Frog’s “Rainbow Connection”) do not fret. Take comfort in knowing we’ve still got plenty of other opportunities for you to wait in lines at the food trucks outside! It’s a win-win for everyone!

You must submit interest in hopes of being selected before 10:00 AM PDT on March 14, 2018.

Off you go, before it’s too late!

Posted on Feb 28, 2018
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:41:32 PM by AzT »

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 02:51:55 PM »
Oh wow....this may be a sign of things to come at SDCC

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
My Twitter

Offline batman_maybe

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 02:59:50 PM »
I just logged into the exclusives portal but there's nothing listed for me to select. Perhaps they're still working out the kinks with the new portal?

Or are there just no exclusives to choose from at the moment, and the list will grow as we get closer to the con and things have solidified...

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 03:03:33 PM »
I just logged into the exclusives portal but there's nothing listed for me to select. Perhaps they're still working out the kinks with the new portal?

Or are there just no exclusives to choose from at the moment, and the list will grow as we get closer to the con and things have solidified...

Select [Load Exclusives Portal]

Offline madfly

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 140
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »

It didn't load for me either on Firefox...then I switched to Chrome and the portal loaded.

Offline batman_maybe

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 03:34:51 PM »
It didn't load for me either on Firefox...then I switched to Chrome and the portal loaded.

Yup, that fixed it for me as well! Good lookin out! :)

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 04:11:46 PM »

A solution has been found and implemented for the browser issues you may have been experiencing! Reload that page and try again. #WCA2018 #WCA

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 05:09:25 PM »
I was able to sign up just now, and then i dcidd to add 2 more and had no problem making a second submission.

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 08:06:32 PM »
It's a pretty slick little system
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
My Twitter

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Additional companies offering exclusives at WonderCon are listed below.
Click on the company names in the list below to view their exclusive items.

Companies With Exclusives

Count      Name                   Location
(1)      A Tiny Teddy named Cuds   Small Press table #71
(2)      Acme Ink/Manuel Martinez   Small Press table #70
(1)      AComicWorld Art           Small Press table #63
(1)      Animebooks.com           Booth # 1045
(1)      Aspen Comics                   Booth # 1213
(5)      Cryptozoic Entertainment   Booth # 1337
(2)      Fat Rabbit Farm                   Booth # 1953
(1)      Flat Bonnie                   Booth # 2130
(2)      FOCO                           Booth # 2081
(1)      Gaaays In Spaaace           Booth # 2084
(4)      GeekdomWear.com           Booth # 1700
(1)      GENESIS 2                   Booth # 891
(1)      Golden Apple Books           Booth # 804
(4)      IDW Publishing                   Booth # 1109
(1)      Joan Marie Art                   Booth # 2129
(3)      Jungle Boy Productions   Booth # 1155
(2)      KRS COMICS                   Booth # 701
(10)      Neal Adams Transcontinuity  Booth # 1119
(1)      Nuclear Blast Records             Booth # 1126
(1)      Paintings By Dakota Daetwiler   Booth # 2222
(2)      Planet Awesome Collectibles   Booth # 608
(2)      Sean Forney                    Artists' Alley table #D-20
(1)      Spoke Art                            Booth # 2143
(7)      toddland                            Booth # 2042
(3)      Toynami, Inc.                    Booth # 827
(7)      WonderCon Merch            Booth #1000

Offline foxbatkllr

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 175
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2018, 12:06:50 PM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks.  Looks like I'm going to have to swing by Toddland.  I wouldn't mind one of those Bob's Burgers OC food truck shirts.

Offline seancena

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 06:08:41 PM »
I wanted to share my experience with the exclusives portal.

I purchased a 3-day badge so this should have automatically opened up signing requests for signings happening on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Ever since my first time logging into the portal, the only signings I could see were Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Black Lightning, Constantine, Jim Lee, Scott Snyder, and Batman Ninja. I wasn't aware until a friend sent me a screenshot of his online portal that there were also signings for The 100 and Cloak & Dagger. I have not seen these as options in my portal.

If I use the tab on the top of the page to navigate to Freeform, I get a message saying that "You've requested all of the exclusives for Freeform for your badged day(s)." Keep in mind I've never even been able to see Cloak & Dagger as an option.

I contacted Wondercon and the responses I have received did not solve the issue. They keep saying that on their side, they see that I should have all of the signing options shown. They recommended to follow their step-by-step guide, use Chrome or Firefox, clear cache, etc. Their latest response is that IT is aware and working on the issue. I have tried everything that was recommended.

My worry is that come the signing deadline in 8 days, I will not even have the option to request for signings that I am not able to view. It also makes me concerned for the signings that I did submit a request for. Has anyone else come encountered a similar issue?