Author Topic: Anyone looking for a Roommate(s)???  (Read 1828 times)

Offline AsadNerdInNeed

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Anyone looking for a Roommate(s)???
« on: March 27, 2014, 04:45:08 PM »
I know this is very late but I recently got a Job and was able to FINALLY get permission to get the days off for wonder con. Problem is even though I live in Long beach (No car) it would be a 2 hour commute back and forth....and quit frankly that's going to take a toll on me, I just don't want to face all that.

I did have a room set up by an ex friend, but of course people who you think you can trust bailed on me, so I'm pretty stuck in this situation. So I'm not sure how to go about this? I do know if you need help paying a Room I can gladly help with that situation if you need a quick Background I'm just another nerd trying to stay stress from from commuting back and forth, and wanting to enjoy the convention, which btw will be my FIRST TIME going to wonder con so I'm trying very hard to keep it stress/Drama free.

So that's about it, if you have questions please don't hesitate to ask me any questions regarding the room situation:

P.S. Other cons and expo's I've been to have Been, SDCC, Anime Expo, Anime Conji, Comikaze, Long Beach Comic Con, Science Fiction Expo and Sakura Con.