Author Topic: CCI 2015 Hotel Discussion Thread  (Read 251894 times)

Offline Mephisto

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
Re: CCI 2015 Hotel Discussion Thread
« Reply #2265 on: July 02, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »
Got my email from TP about the hotel yesterday or the day before. At the Hilton Bayfront - I had gotten the hotel conf number off the TP website last week, and had already called the hotel to get my HH number added to the reservation.

Checked the card this was on with TP, and they had refunded my deposit. I'm pretty secure with my hotel reservation in the system (just now checked Hilton's website and all looks good) but this struck me as odd. Happen to anyone else?

Offline s3rndpt

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #2266 on: July 03, 2015, 04:35:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can connect the booking to your MR account on-site. In the past I've had bookings at other hotels where it only shows a single person online but obviously the booking receipt lists more than one occupant. I've never had a problem with this in the end, though. Worst case scenario, you can add your husband at the desk so he gets a key. However, I am sure he is actually on the reservation in their system but online for you it only shows one person.

Yup, that's exactly what I'll do...I just got spoiled by Hyatt which links them automatically. Trying the MMM this year since we got status by accident.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2267 on: Today at 03:24:44 PM »

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
« Reply #2267 on: July 04, 2015, 02:23:12 AM »
I forgot to say, my friend was the one who put her card down for the Bayfront. She linked her honors account when she called last weekend. She received a confirmation e-mail for the reservation two days ago.

Checked the card this was on with TP, and they had refunded my deposit. I'm pretty secure with my hotel reservation in the system (just now checked Hilton's website and all looks good) but this struck me as odd. Happen to anyone else?

I told her to check periodically to see if any refund occurs, but we've had no refund with Hilton thus far. I'm a pretty paranoid person, but I would call both TP and Hilton to see what may be going on there/reconfirm things.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline travismc

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #2268 on: July 06, 2015, 10:41:24 AM »
Hi Folks I had a person bail out on me and I'm looking 2 replace them I'm at the Hilton Bayfront the  out is 800 can any fill the spot!!*
 My cell is 2539883376 PLZZZZZZ HELP!!

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
« Reply #2269 on: July 06, 2015, 02:59:49 PM »
Hi Folks I had a person bail out on me and I'm looking 2 replace them I'm at the Hilton Bayfront the  out is 800 can any fill the spot!!*
 My cell is [redacted] PLZZZZZZ HELP!!

There's the Room Sharing Thread to to find new roommates or rooms: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. So you'll probably do well to post over there and I think it's the only place you're supposed to post looking for roommates.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:03:27 PM by Iris_aya »
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
« Reply #2270 on: July 06, 2015, 07:47:08 PM »
Hard Rock, I am in you!

If anyone else is staying here, beware they put an additional hold of $100 per day on your CC for incidentals (room service etc). 

Offline Blubutterfly505

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #2271 on: July 07, 2015, 12:02:05 AM »

Hard Rock, I am in you!

If anyone else is staying here, beware they put an additional hold of $100 per day on your CC for incidentals (room service etc).

Color me jealous right now!  I checked into the Omni yesterday and I have the most amazing view of the convention center, BUUTT I have to check out on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DMcGurk

• Sails Pavilion
  • Newbie doobie
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2272 on: July 07, 2015, 06:39:13 PM »
I have a 2 rooms for Rent in the house that I live in 500.00 Per night.  Mission Hills Area.  3 blocks from the trolley.  3 min walk to the trolley and an 11 min ride to down town.  [email protected]
BOOM!

Offline zilli1010

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2273 on: July 08, 2015, 08:19:57 AM »
Have one room at Marriott Gaslamp. 2 double beds concierge level. if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]. I can meet you there to ensure checkin goes smoothly. You get breakfast with this room. I've paid 2 nights already, cost is con rate of $380 + taxes/per night/ 4nights July8th-July 12th

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #2274 on: July 09, 2015, 02:11:09 AM »
If anyone needs a roommate or two, please try posting in the CCI 2015 Room Sharing thread:

(POST ONLY ONCE in the room sharing thread.  Duplicate posts will be deleted without notice.  This is to help the global moderators and administrators keep things easy to read and organized on the forums.  We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!  Thank you!)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #2275 on: July 16, 2015, 07:30:18 PM »
Forum Housekeeping:
Closed this thread. 

If you stayed at a hotel in the Comic-Con hotel block, please take the time to write some feedback about your experience with the hotel in this thread:

If you want to search for other reviews in the hotel feedback thread:
Go to the hotel feedback thread (you must be looking at the thread for this to work!). 
Type in the name of the hotel in the search box in the upper left of the forum. 
The results you see should only be from the hotel review thread.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread! ^__^/

(I know it's a double post, but I think we can make exceptions if it's for housekeeping purposes.  ^__~)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...