Author Topic: NYCC 2019 Panels  (Read 7780 times)

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
Re: NYCC 2019 Panels
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2019, 07:39:25 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are now lotteries for MSG and Hammerstein  panels, is this new? I know there have been lotteries for Main Stage for a number of years, but I don’t remember having them for the other venues.

Yes, new this year. I think I remember them saying that there would be a section set aside for lottery, and only that section would be cleared after each panel. The rest of the venue would be first come, first served and not clear, like usual.
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline NYRider

• Hall H
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2019, 08:03:13 AM »
Thursday, October 3
4:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Main Stage 1D - Javits Center

Sony Pictures Presents:
THE GRUDGE: A reimagining of the horror classic. Appearing in person--- Sam Raimi, Betty Gilpin, Lin Shaye and Nicolas Pesce.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:59:29 AM »

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2019, 09:16:18 AM »
I don't see a walking dead panel yet so I am sure more panels to be announced. Also MSG ends at 5:30 both days seems very early. I expect a second round of reveals or at least a trickling of reveals as the show gets closer
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2019, 11:31:08 AM »
I don't see a walking dead panel yet so I am sure more panels to be announced. Also MSG ends at 5:30 both days seems very early. I expect a second round of reveals or at least a trickling of reveals as the show gets closer

Walking Dead is first panel of the day on Saturday. That is so weird.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2019, 12:16:33 PM »
[member=2819]jamiesugah[/member] It was not listed earlier, but honestly makes the most sense. they figure that's the biggest draw. so people see it and it clears the room for the other panels.

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2019, 12:18:56 PM »
I had been thinking that as well, it's just weird to see it so early, it's always been one of the last panels.

I kind of hate that NYCC puts up an incomplete schedule then keeps adding to it. There are panels there now that weren't there when I checked earlier. They should just do what SDCC does and post the whole thing two weeks before.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2019, 01:08:45 PM »
with the lotto we'll know by the 20th the full panel schedule anyway

Offline WonderTwin93

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 23
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2019, 08:21:10 AM »
WB panels not previously announced

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6
10:30–11:30 a.m. Riverdale Special Video Presentation and Q&A –– Now that the Gargoyle King has been revealed, The Black Hood is dead and Hiram is in jail, can Archie and the gang have a normal senior year? Riverdale returns for its second appearance at New York Comic Con to discuss the new mysteries of season four, including the shocking finale flash forward and what it means for Jughead and the others. Based on the characters from Archie Comics and produced by Berlanti Productions (The Flash, Supergirl, Blindspot, Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow) in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, this one-hour drama is a bold, subversive take on the surreality of small-town life. Join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars Mädchen Amick, Marisol Nichols, Mark Consuelos and Skeet Ulrich, plus executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. Riverdale returns for season four October 9, airing Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW. Riverdale: The Complete Third Season is now available on Blu-ray™ and DVD. Become a fan on Facebook at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Riverdale. The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
11:35 a.m.–12:05 p.m. Manifest Special Video Presentation and Q&A –– Last season’s breakout hit drama returns with more heart-pounding mystery and answers to some of season one’s biggest questions! When Montego Air Flight 828 landed safely in New York after a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers were relieved. Yet in the span of those few hours, the world had aged five years and their friends, families and colleagues, after mourning their loss, had given up hope and moved on. Now, faced with the impossible, they’re all given a second chance. But as their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible. Join the series cast and executive producer/creator Jeff Rake as they delve even further into the mystery of Flight 828, and offer a special sneak peek at some exclusive new footage! Manifest’s second season will air midseason on NBC, and is produced by Compari Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and Universal Television. Become a fan of Manifest on Facebook at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and follow the show on Twitter @NBCManifest. The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
12:10–1:00 p.m. Roswell, New Mexico Special Video Presentation and Q&A –– Following the shocking season one finale where Max used his powers to resurrect Rosa while not realizing that he was sacrificing his own life in the process, join the Roswell, New Mexico team as they return for a second appearance at New York Comic Con! In season two, Liz mourns her lost love by seeking comfort in science, both earthly and extraterrestrial, as Rosa turns to Kyle to help her find her place in the unfamiliar territory of 2019. In their grief, Isobel explores potentially dangerous methods of self-defense, and Michael spirals into some old bad habits, putting his relationships with Maria and Alex at risk. Join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars Jeanine Mason, Nathan Dean Parsons, Michael Vlamis, Lily Cowles and Tyler Blackburn, along with executive producers Carina Adly MacKenzie, Chris Hollier and Julie Plec. Roswell, New Mexico will return midseason on The CW. Become a fan of Roswell, New Mexico on Facebook at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and follow the show on Twitter @CWRoswellNM. The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
1:05–1:30 p.m. Harley Quinn Screening –– Catch an early look at this upcoming adult animated action-comedy series coming soon to DC UNIVERSE. Harley Quinn puts everyone’s favorite Gotham villainess front and center as Harley has finally broken things off with the Joker and attempts to make it on her own as the criminal Queenpin of Gotham City. Voicing the title role of Harley Quinn, Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory) leads an all-star comedic voice cast which includes Lake Bell (Bless This Mess), Alan Tudyk (Doom Patrol), Tony Hale (Veep), Ron Funches (Powerless), JB Smoove (Spiderman: Far From Home), Jason Alexander (Seinfeld), Diedrich Bader (Veep), Chris Meloni (Happy!), Jim Rash (Community), Wanda Sykes (Black-ish) and so many more. Harley Quinn is produced by Ehsugadee Productions in association with Warner Bros. Animation, with executive producers Kaley Cuoco, Sam Register, Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey. Check out DC UNIVERSE yourself at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
1:35–2:45 p.m. Batwoman Pilot Screening and Q&A –– Armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, Kate Kane soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city’s criminal resurgence. But don’t call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham’s symbol of hope. Join cast and producers for a screening of the pilot, followed by a Q&A. From executive producers Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl), Caroline Dries (The Vampire Diaries, Smallville), Geoff Johns (Arrow, The Flash, Titans) and Sarah Schechter (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl), Batwoman stars Ruby Rose (Orange Is the New Black, The Meg, XXX: Return of Xander Cage), Rachel Skarsten (Reign, Fifty Shades of Grey, Lost Girl), Meagan Tandy (Survivor’s Remorse, UnREAL, Teen Wolf), Nicole Kang (You), Camrus Johnson (Luke Cage, The Sun Is Also a Star), Elizabeth Anweis (Twin Peaks) and Dougray Scott (Taken 3, Hitman, Mission: Impossible 2). Marcos Siega (You, God Friended Me, Blindspot) directed the pilot, for which he also served as executive producer alongside David Nutter (Game of Thrones, Arrow, The Flash). Batwoman premieres October 6, airing Sundays at 8/7c on The CW. Based on characters from DC, the series is produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of Batwoman on Facebook at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and follow the show on Twitter @CWBatwoman. The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden

Offline NYRider

• Hall H
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2019, 10:17:58 AM »

Offline NYRider

• Hall H
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 10:40:32 AM »
This was just added to the panel schedule:

Saturday, October 5
7:30 pm- 8:30 pm
Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden

AMC Presents a Special Advanced Screening of the Season 10 premiere of “The Walking Dead"

Offline WonderTwin93

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2019, 12:00:42 PM »
Weird they didn't schedule this back to back with the panel.

This was just added to the panel schedule:

Saturday, October 5
7:30 pm- 8:30 pm
Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden

AMC Presents a Special Advanced Screening of the Season 10 premiere of “The Walking Dead"

Offline Ultron32

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2019, 11:23:20 AM »
Lotteries are open for "legacy fans." There's a "20th Century Fox" panel listed for Thursday from 12:30-2 on the Main Stage. Can't see the other days until I submit my Thursday lotteries, does anyone have a full list?
NYCC 2009-2021

Offline RTFirefly

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 35
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2019, 11:26:56 AM »
Lotteries are open for "legacy fans." There's a "20th Century Fox" panel listed for Thursday from 12:30-2 on the Main Stage. Can't see the other days until I submit my Thursday lotteries, does anyone have a full list?

It's kind of annoying that they don't have a full list somewhere.

Offline WonderTwin93

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2019, 11:33:06 AM »
I really thought the schedule was final with the lottery launching but maybe not with the Fox panel added. Wonder what it could be. The new Kingsman movie maybe? I’m skeptical New Mutants will ever actually come out

Offline Ultron32

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2019, 12:08:02 PM »

There's a "full list" on Facebook now but it doesn't seem complete to me (the Fox panel, for instance, is notably absent).
NYCC 2009-2021