Author Topic: SDCC 2016 Talkback panel  (Read 1597 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 6248
SDCC 2016 Talkback panel
« on: July 27, 2016, 03:19:33 PM »
Here's the sound cloud link for this years talk back panel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

constructive thoughts & deconstruct this years show
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2068
Re: SDCC 2016 Talkback panel
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 03:49:47 PM »
Thanks for posting! Definitely enhances the UT article about the same; 'CCI Counterfeit Badge Vice' needs to be picked up by IDW as a limited series, pronto! Interesting to hear Rogers opine that a few hundred counterfeit badges is not the big deal numbers-wise to CCI that it may be to attendees noticing them plastered all over certain sites.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:48:16 AM »

Offline litex2x

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 05:01:21 PM »
At about 54:42 a guy with what I think is a Boston accent complained about the line being funneled through gate G in the morning. Does he not realize he did not arrive there first? The people waiting in line camped out all night for exclusives.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:00:18 PM by litex2x »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 6248
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 05:45:56 PM »
Thanks for posting! Definitely enhances the UT article about the same; 'CCI Counterfeit Badge Vice' needs to be picked up by IDW as a limited series, pronto! Interesting to hear Rogers opine that a few hundred counterfeit badges is not the big deal numbers-wise to CCI that it may be to attendees noticing them plastered all over certain sites.
Personal story alert;  I was walking back to the con from the MMM. About 20 foot from the end of the walkway wall, i noticed two people standing with their backs to the wall.  One of them had at least a half dozen badges, the other a *huge* amt of bills. 
I continued walking spotted a blue shirt security group & reported it
I could have miss-read the situation but it was worth investigating & the security was very thankful for the report.

At about 54:42 a guy with what I think is a Boston accent complained about the line being funneled through gate G in the morning. Does he not realize he did not arrive their first? The people waiting in line camped out all night for exclusives.

yeah- I don't think the guy really understood what John was trying to say in response to the question.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
Comic Con feedback panel
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 03:56:42 PM »
For those of you who want to see it again, I recorded the panel and posted it to my YouTube channel. You can watch it in the videos below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews