Author Topic: D23 Expo 2019: August 23-25, Anaheim, CA  (Read 24742 times)

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
Re: D23 Expo 2019: August 23-25, Anaheim, CA
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2019, 02:34:00 PM »
When I said my friends got theirs yesterday too, they all live in SoCal ...

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2019, 05:00:25 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still no badge yet here...If it's coming out of Nevada wouldn't delivery to CA be faster than to folks on the East Coast?
Gotta say this is really cutting it close for those of us trying to sign up on Friday for Stage pass, Store Pass & Talent pass...etc.
D23 supposed to send an email (they stated on the 12th) or at least by the 15th with the badge info.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #92 on: Today at 02:15:54 AM »

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
  • Liked: 584
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2019, 06:24:38 PM »
Got mine today , we need soon because of the Friday 16th noon online reservation
The more things change, the more they stay the same

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What does that mean?

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2019, 08:50:26 PM »
D23 Gold Member exclusive print

erictanart

Hey Disney fans! Here’s one of my contributions to this years’ D23 Expo. It’s a 10-year anniversary exclusive print that all Gold Members will get at the Expo. It was a bit intimidating when the art direction I got was to “just add as many Disney characters as you can” but I think we found a sensible way to do it. I obviously couldn’t add EVERY character but we did end up with a good mix of the film, television, games, and parks characters. See if you can name them all! Special thanks to @jtq3 on this one! #disney #d23 #d23exclusive #mickeymouse #d23expo#d23expo2019

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2019, 08:41:11 AM »
Hasbro at ShopDisney (Disney Store at D23)

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Standard edition of the 6" Black Series Sith Trooper

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH TROOPER Figure

(HASBRO/Ages 4 & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Fall 2019)

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium SITH TROOPER figure, inspired by STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH TROOPER action figure features premium deco and four fully articulated limbs, and comes with two SITH TROOPER-inspired accessories that makes it a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Includes figure and 2 accessories.

Available at D23 via shopDisney and in limited quantities at most major online retailers and HasbroPulse.com starting on September 4, 2019.

The San Diego Comic-Con version with deluxe packaging and extra accessories will be available at HasbroPulse.com starting on September 9 and 10, 2019.(dates edited)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2019, 09:51:57 AM »
Cyclops Print Works

Also has D23 Gold Member Benefit:

Disney Fine Art and Cyclops Print Works
Purchase 2 or more Cyclops Print Works prints*, and receive one FREE exclusive set of uncut, highly collectible screen-printed handbills. And, with the purchase of $100 or more, you'll also receive a FREE Cyclops Print Works T-Shirt.

Plus, you can take 10% off of their entire order!

At Disney Fine Art you can purchase exclusive Mickey Mouse artwork created by the official voice of Mickey Mouse, Bret Iwan!

There will also be Gold Member exclusive artwork by Tim Rogerson, Bret Iwan, and ARCY.

*Offer excludes original art. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

cyclopsprints

Frantically getting ready for #D23! Here’s a sneak peek of our EXCITING first collaboration with the amazing @bret_iwan!

We’ll be revealing more new goodies in the coming days!

Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for all the details & drop by our booth in Hall C @ the Anaheim Convention center!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2019, 11:40:21 AM »

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2019, 12:09:08 PM »
figpinofficial We are excited to debut our upcoming Disney Princess line with this Pink Dress Ariel FiGPiN, available only at D23 Expo! Details are on the FiGPiN.com blog.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2019, 03:30:25 PM »
Bandai-Namco

Tsum Tsum Festival Exclusive Pin

When you play the Nintendo Switch version of the game.  Pin may be the same as the one given at E3 or another version?

E3 pin image:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:36:03 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2019, 03:43:47 PM »
D23 badge look up

Still no badge yet here...If it's coming out of Nevada wouldn't delivery to CA be faster than to folks on the East Coast?
Gotta say this is really cutting it close for those of us trying to sign up on Friday for Stage pass, Store Pass & Talent pass...etc.

D23 saying you can look up the info with confirmation ID and purchase email address from the order.  Some remarks say doesn't work.

Click here to look up your badge number with your purchase Confirmation ID and email address that you bought your tickets with.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:37:22 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2019, 05:35:32 AM »
Does anyone remember what time the parking garage at the convention center opened on expo days?

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2019, 08:56:27 AM »
Does anyone remember what time the parking garage at the convention center opened on expo days?

The video mentioned 5 am.

very brief mention of ACC parking time at 1:20

Parking Maps You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and

Parking

Parking is available at the Anaheim Convention Center for a nominal fee.

Please allow ample time for parking, as some lots may be off site.

Please note: Overnight parking is prohibited at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Anaheim Resort Transportation may be utilized from local public transit hubs, including the ARTIC station. Please visit rideart.org for local transportation routes and schedules.

Additionally, there are ride share drop-off and pick-up locations at the north side of the convention center on Katella Avenue, at the east side on Convention Way near Harbor Boulevard (please note, no pick-up or drop-off in the traffic circle), and at the south side on Transit Plaza.

They haven't announced if they're using Honda Center and shuttles yet, but they do that very close to the event.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2019, 09:15:19 AM »
D23 Expo 2019 Reservations FAQ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

video: 5 Online Reservation Tips for D23 Expo | Know Before You Expo

D23 Expo 2019 Reservations FAQ

My D23 Expo badges haven’t arrived yet and I’m concerned I won’t be able to participate in online reservations. What should I do?

Please visit D23Expo.com/Activate to look up your badge number using your purchase Confirmation ID and email address used to purchase tickets.

Once you retrieve your badge numbers, you can then activate their badge and participate in online reservations on Friday, August 16.

If you do not receive your badges before you have to depart for D23 Expo, you can visit D23 Expo Will Call at North Hall Level 200 at the Anaheim Convention Center when you arrive to have a new badge issued.  Please bring your purchase Confirmation ID# or email confirmation as well as a photo ID.  All reservations that you have made and confirmed will transfer to your new badges.

My D23 Expo badges haven’t arrived yet and I’m concerned I won’t receive them before I depart for D23 Expo. What do I do?

If you do not receive your badges before you have to depart for the Expo, you can visit D23 Expo Will Call at North Hall Level 200 at the Anaheim Convention Center when you arrive to have a new badge issued.  Please bring your purchase Confirmation ID# or email confirmation as well as photo ID.

Will Call hours are: Thursday, August 22 through Saturday, August 24 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, August 25 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.

When I was activating my D23 Expo badges, I activated the badge with an incorrect/wrong/different email address or name. What should I do?

You will need to stop by the Badge Activation Help Desk at North Hall Level 200 at the Anaheim Convention Center when you arrive to have the email corrected.  Please bring your D23 Expo badge(s) and photo ID.

Help Desk hours are: Thursday, August 22 through Saturday, August 24 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, August 25 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

NOTE: You will still be able to participate in online reservations with the badge number and email address you used to activate the badge.

When I was activating my D23 Expo badges, I activated all of my badges with the same email address and now I want to change email addresses for one of the badges. How do I make this change?

You will need to stop by the Badge Activation Help Desk at North Hall Level 200 at the Anaheim Convention Center when you arrive to have the email corrected.  Please bring your badge(s) and photo ID.

Help Desk hours are: Thursday, August 22 through Saturday, August 24 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, August 25 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

NOTE: You will still be able to participate in online reservations with the badge number and email address you used to activate.

I’m trying to decide between doing online reservations or waiting in the D23 Gold Member Priority Queue. What’s the difference?

The D23 Gold Member Priority Queue does not require a reservation and will allow first access to general admission seating for D23 Gold Members in Hall D23 and D23 Expo Arena. However, the D23 Gold Member Priority Queue capacity is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis and may require very early arrival or overnight queuing.

Online reservations with StagePass will guarantee entry into Hall D23, D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and Walt Disney Archives Stage if you arrive by the time specified prior to your reservation.

I’m a D23 Gold Family Member, how many guests can I make reservations for with advance online reservations?

Advance online reservations will allow you to make complimentary advance reservations for you and one other D23 Expo guest only.  D23 Gold Family Members will be allowed to bring up to (3) three guests with them to the D23 Gold Member Priority Queue.

I’m coming to D23 Expo with more than one Guest. Can we make reservations for our entire party together?

Advance online reservations allow you to make reservations for you and one other D23 Expo Guest only. If you do not receive your desired reservation(s), there will be standby queues at StorePass and StagePass locations, as well as at Talent Central.

For D23 Gold Member Priority Queues, D23 Gold Members may bring one (1) Expo guest, and D23 Gold Family Members may bring up to three (3) Expo guests.  Note, capacity for the Gold Member Priority queue is limited.

Because I know reservations for certain activities will fill up fast, how will I be able to make all of the reservations I want before I finish the reservation confirmation process?

When making reservations, once you click on a specific time for your desired reservation and click the “Yes” button on the confirmation popup, that reservation time slot is held for you until you either select another time slot or click the “I’m Done” button at the bottom of the page and then confirm all of your reservations.

Once I start making reservations, is there a time limit to complete the process?

There is no time limit to make your online reservations; however, if the site detects that you have been inactive for a certain amount of time, it may log you off automatically if you do not confirm that you are still making reservations.

For which panels or presentations will I be able to make StagePass reservations?

You will be able to make online reservations for all sessions in Hall D23, D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and Walt Disney Archives Stage.

I’m bringing a child under the age of 14. How can they participate in reservations?

D23 Expo Guests under the age of 14 can participate in reservations and photo activations as the Guest of an adult with an activated D23 Expo badge. You must actively add a Guest to each reservation in order to bring a Guest.

Can I attend as a Guest of another D23 Expo attendee who has a reservation if I have already reached my limit of reservations per day?

There is no restriction on the number of panels you can attend as a Guest of another D23 Expo attendee who has a reservation as long as the reservation is made for the badge holder plus one Guest.

I’m bringing a child under the age of 3. Will they count towards my guest for a reservation?

Children under 3 do not count as a +1 (Guest) for a reservation. For StagePass, children under 3 must be held in laps.

Is there a limit to the number of reservations I can make for in-booth show floor appearances, signings, and experiences?

While TalentPass at Talent Central has a limit of (3) three reservations per day, there is no limit for in-booth reservations.

Will I need to make all of my online reservation choices in one session, or can I go back in multiple times to complete my choices?

Please make reservations for all event days in one session. Once you click “Confirm Reservations,” you will not be able to add additional reservations, change reservations, or cancel your reservations.

Can I change or cancel a reservation after I complete the reservation process?

No changes or cancellations can be made to reservations after you complete the reservation process, so make sure all of your reservations are correct before you click “Confirm Reservations” on the reservation site.

If a panel or presentation I have a reservation for is canceled or the time changes, can I get a reservation for another experience?

No changes can be made to reservations after you complete the reservation process.

I have a reservation for a Hall D23 session that starts at 10 a.m. Since doors open at 9 a.m., how do I make sure that I can get into the Anaheim Convention Center and in line to arrive at least one hour prior to the start of the session?

The check in for Hall D23 StagePass is in Hall E. Arrive at Hall E at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the session. Allow ample time for parking and security screening to get to Hall E. Select security screening points will be available 24 hours a day starting at 2 p.m. on Thursday, August 22. When you enter the event, let staff know that you have a StagePass for Hall D23. You will be directed to Hall E to queue.

Can I activate or connect more than 1 badge in the D23 Expo 2019 Official Mobile App?

You can only connect one badge in the Expo mobile app per device. If you have multiple single-day badges for yourself, you can activate or connect badge numbers for yourself only in the app for all the days you are attending D23 Expo.  You cannot link multiple Guest badges with the mobile app.

I did not receive an email with confirmation of my reservation. Where else can I find a list of my confirmed reservations?

Once you connect your activated badge with the official D23 Expo Mobile App, you can view your confirmed reservations within the app. In the app, press the profile icon in the upper right corner and click “My Reservations” to see your confirmed reservations.

Where do I go if I experience issues with online reservations at D23 Expo?

Online Reservation (StagePass, StorePass, and TalentPass) help is available in North Hall Level 200. Hours are: Thursday, August 22, through Sunday, August 25, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

What if I don’t get online reservations for the experiences I wanted?

There will be standby queues at all StorePass, StagePass, and Talent Central locations. For in-booth experiences, please check at that booth if they are holding a standby queue.

If my Guest is running late to meet me at my reservation, can I check in for my reservation and then come back out to get them when they arrive?

Once you check in, your Guest will not be allowed to join you if they show up later. You and your Guest must be present together in order to check in for your reservation at the designated time.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2019, 04:56:26 PM »
Reservations  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New to this year’s D23 Expo is advance online reservations! By activating your D23 Expo badge online, you can make complimentary advance reservations for you and another D23 Expo Guest for select sessions and other experiences throughout the weekend until reservation capacity is full. To make sure you can take full advantage of this opportunity, we’ve rounded up our top ten tips for making online reservations for D23 Expo 2019.

1. Activate your badge

You will need an activated badge to make D23 Expo Advance Online Reservations. To activate your D23 Expo badge, follow these three simple steps:

Step one: Visit D23Expo.com/Activate

Step two: Enter your badge number and press SUBMIT

Step three: Enter your first name, last name, and valid email address and press SUBMIT

You will receive an activation confirmation email from [email protected] once you have successfully activated your badge. Your badge is now activated, and you can participate in Advance Online Reservations.

2. Have your badge number and email ready

To make Advance Online Reservations, you will need to log in using the activated badge number and the email address you provided to activate your badge.

3. Have a good Internet connection

For the best experience making D23 Expo Advance Online Reservations, we recommend you log in from a desktop or laptop computer with a good Internet connection. Important note: do not login to the online reservation site with the same badge number from multiple computers or browsers or you could risk losing your reservations.

4. Mark your calendars

Advance Online Reservations will be available beginning Friday, August 16, at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET. You can access the reservation site at D23Expo.com/Reservations. If you access the reservation site prior to 12 p.m. PST, you may need to manually refresh the page at 12 p.m. PT to log in.

5. Do your homework

Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and will fill up quickly. We recommend reviewing and researching the D23 Expo show schedule at D23Expo.com or the D23 Expo app to identify the panels, presentations, and appearances you want to make reservations for and create a “cheat sheet” of your top choices. You will only be able to make [b[one reservation per time slot[/b] so make sure that none of your top choices overlap.

6. Select a reservation time slot to “hold” the reservation

When making reservations, once you click on a specific time for your desired reservation and click the “Yes” button on the confirmation pop-up, that slot is held for you until you either select another time slot or click the “I’m Done” button at the bottom of the page.

7. Double-check your reservation details before completing the reservation process

Once you click “I’m Done,” you will have one final chance to review all of your reservations and make changes before confirming them.

8. The final step

Once you click “Confirm Reservation,” your reservations will be confirmed and you will not be able to make any more reservations or changes.  Important! Do not click the “Confirm Reservations” button at the bottom of the page until you have selected all of the reservations you want to make for each of the days you are attending!

9. Keep your confirmation email as backup

For each reservation you make, you will receive an email confirmation from [email protected]. Be sure to add that email address to your email contacts to minimize the chances that it will go to your spam folder. In case of any reservation issues at D23 Expo, print or keep a copy of your advance online reservations email confirmation as additional proof of your reservation.

10. Arrive at your reserved event on time

Be sure to arrive during the listed check-in window, as lines will begin loading on time. Late-arriving Guests will not be allowed. If you do not arrive by the time specified for your reservation, your spot will be filled by standby Guests.

Edit: Added screenshots from the video showing the reservation page and reservation email, however, you're supposed to get a separate confirmation email for each reservation made.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 09:02:13 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2019, 04:58:00 PM »
Should we take odds that the website crashes when this goes live tomorrow?