Author Topic: NYCC 2019 Roommate  (Read 2681 times)

Offline SiddFinch

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 44
NYCC 2019 Roommate
« on: June 17, 2019, 02:20:20 PM »
Looking fopr ONE roommate for NYCC. My wife Meagan and I are SDCC vets, but this will be our first NYCC together :)

We're staying at an airbnb 0.7 mi. away from the Javits Center (Near 9th & 46th, will give exact location privately). We've got a cot available. I've had to attend cons solo in the past, so I thought it'd be cool to at least offer a space if anyone is in need.

Price: $60/night; dates available 10/2-10/7. Ideally looking for someone to fill most (or all) of those nights, but we are flexible!

Age: MUST be at least 21 (this is a rule from the person we are renting from).

About us: My wife is named Meagan (I mentioned that...) and my name is Michael. We're both 30 years old. We are planning to be pretty busy through most of the con, will mostly be using our room as a sleep/shower base lol. Planning to cosplay most if not all days, and hit a few parties if we can.

About you: Just be cool, responsible to a reasonable degree, non-smoker and non-drinker (at least in the apartment) and we should get along just fine!

If you're interested feel free to message me! Ideally would also like to skype or speak on the phone with you just so I know you're not a weirdo, and vice versa.

Thanks! Hope this is helpful to someone!