Comic-Con International > SDCC Exclusives, Floor, and Limited Editions

SDCC 2022 Exclusives

<< < (15/15)

Mkkiller:
That stinks I hope it's real, can anyone assist in getting a tamagotchi for me will gladly compensate for the help.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think that Pizza Poppa is just a promotional Photoshop, sadly.

He posted a similar one a while back too, I think

--- End quote ---

Devorah:
What is the procedure for UCC if we got in the lottery? You just need to go there and it’s linked to your badge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzz:
Ticketed signed for today was a horrible line management made us wait 40 mins past 9 but everyone pretty much got winning tickets to whatever they wanted since there weren’t so many ppl! Lol I got one for David Dastmalchian Also, ppl who won ozzy singing they were letting ppl get their wristbands past 10am when cut off was 9am so there yah have it! Enjoy today ppl!

susanml10881:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTicketed signed for today was a horrible line management made us wait 40 mins past 9 but everyone pretty much got winning tickets to whatever they wanted since there weren’t so many ppl! Lol I got one for David Dastmalchian Also, ppl who won ozzy singing they were letting ppl get their wristbands past 10am when cut off was 9am so there yah have it! Enjoy today ppl!

--- End quote ---

Because they started late. They waited til near the end to let us go after separating all the other winners picking up wristbands. Some people said they waited 3 hours. Luckily I got there in the middle so I didn’t wait as long. They gave out too many wristbands. The two session lines downstairs were crazy. Kept getting capped and wouldn’t let people in. I’m not even sure if everyone got a signed poster. Some people bailed and got mad

darqamin:
Does anyone know a good vendor in the hall for purchasing oversized pop protectors? We bought a mini nezuko in box fubko which is larger than standard size pop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version