Comic-Con International > SDCC Exclusives, Floor, and Limited Editions

2022 SDCC Gallery Nucleus Exclusives

(1/4) > >>

TossedSalad:
Moderator note:  I’m still new to this because of the long absence due to COVID so I apologize to all my beloved FoCC friends if there are issues with content or formatting in this post! 

Gallery Nucleus in collaboration with Nicholas Bannister will have 8 posters featuring some iconic film/tv cars.  Part of the Banncars series of posters. So far four have been teased including Blade Runner, TRON(my personal must have), Knight Rider(also love), and Wayne’s World. More details to follow as they are released.

A full preview of the Blade Runner poster can be seen on Gallery Nucleus twitter
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alyssa:
interesting
I haven't heard of this poster company before. Have you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

SamTurtledove:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

COMIC CON 2022 (BOOTH 2015)

--- Quote ---July 20, 2022 - July 24, 2022

For our 14th year at San Diego Comic Con, and glad to be back after a two year break. As usual we will be releasing exciting new art prints and artist series shirts (pictured below).

The following artists will be at our booth #2015 for the entire convention:

Joey Chou
Babs Tarr
Sara Kipin
Natalie Andrewson

GUEST SIGNING SCHEDULE:

TBD
*times and dates subject to change

NEW EXCLUSIVES SDCC RELEASES:

TBD

--- End quote ---

Vapors:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logininteresting
I haven't heard of this poster company before. Have you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

--- End quote ---

They've been on the floor for some time now. They caught my attention by having ukiyo-e style prints for things like TMNT, Pokemon and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Lots of different styles, pretty affordable prices too.

They are, I think, an Art Gallery first. Their located in North LA and they do a ton of exhibits and shows for animated cartoons, movies, video games, and solo artists. I always make it a habit to try to visit anytime I'm passing through the area.

stl_ben:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logininteresting

--- End quote ---
Scott C has been setting up in their booth for years.
Last SDCC Kevin Smith had a signing in their booth as well.
Plenty of big names rolling through.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version