Comic-Con International > SDCC Exclusives, Floor, and Limited Editions

2022 SDCC Hasbro Pulse Exclusives

(1/5) > >>

AzT:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- Quote ---Hasbro is also offering two San Diego Comic-Con 2022 exclusive products: the Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett™ (In Disguise) action figure and G.I. JOE Classified Series Dr. Mindbender. Starting Wednesday, July 20 at 5:30 PM PT, attendees can visit the Hasbro Booth #3213 to receive a one-time use code, which can then be scanned for preorder on HasbroPulse.com.

--- End quote ---

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SamTurtledove:
RE: Dr Mindender

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thewiredknight:
Is anyone else concerned the QR code system is going to completely backfire and be a return to the suffocating mob around the hasbro booth as people clamor for the ticket handout?

ALF:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs anyone else concerned the QR code system is going to completely backfire and be a return to the suffocating mob around the hasbro booth as people clamor for the ticket handout?

--- End quote ---

I doubt it. What you should concern with is the link leaking out of the Con to the public and it’s a free for all bots, humans, aliens. But my thinking is Hasbro will do a make to order type of  deal and make tons of money off this with very little exclusivity to the Con.

sefton42:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs anyone else concerned the QR code system is going to completely backfire and be a return to the suffocating mob around the hasbro booth as people clamor for the ticket handout?

--- End quote ---

No, they did this at Celebration, it was fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version