Author Topic: Programming & Panel line-ups  (Read 59615 times)

Offline Applescruff

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 72
Re: Programming & Panel line-ups
« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2013, 04:51:07 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that the Big Bang Theory's panel consists of a writer, a producer, and maybe a 'surprise'?  Is the surprise supposed to be the cast?  Or, is it that the entire cast can't make it to SDCC this year so they'll throw us some bones by having whichever of the cast feels like coming down act as a 'surprise'?  Or am I way off base and everyone-in-the-world-but-me knows why the cast is not coming this year? (Sorry if I come off like a b*@#h here, I think I've been glued to the Programming Schedule for way too long and need to take a break!)

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #316 on: July 06, 2013, 04:58:02 PM »
They might have other things going on, maybe other roles. I know Jim Parson was via satellite last year because of Broadway. Honestly, I think a writers panel sounds interesting but I'm still hoping to maybe see a 2nd one pop up. I *thought* it was thrown around earlier that they would be in Hall H but maybe that was a mistake. 

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #317 on: Today at 02:19:23 PM »

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #317 on: July 06, 2013, 07:48:51 PM »
Seat 42F in their Comic Con Lineup has BBT listed as being in Hall H.  That site has been right about most things, but the whole BBT listing is kind of strange.  I don't see them getting 1 panel in B20 and a 2nd panel in Hall H.  That would be highly unusual.   More likely that some of the cast will show up on Friday.  Maybe they just hadn't worked out cast schedules yet.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2013, 05:10:16 AM »
interesting side note; this thread has had 10,000 reads- pretty amazing
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline bball2026

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 28
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
Well, it looks like Breaking Bad is in between Supernatural and Dr. Who. Thanks a lot Comic Con!!!!!!! Now I got to decide if
I am going camp out to even get in that panel. Why, couldn't they schedule Breaking Bad after those two?  >:(

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »
I only want to see Supernatural on the Sunday, but still means im gonna have to be there early just for the one panel.  Looking at getting there about 5/6am.

Offline wendydarling

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2013, 01:41:21 PM »
I think I might camp out for Hall H for sunday, if I can find a buddy/group. I'm also trying to decide how early I need to get in line for Teen Wolf, since I probably won't be able to get into ballroom 20 in the morning, which would've have been ideal...

Offline CptMyCpt24

• Hall H
  • myth of the chupacabra is just that - utter crap
  • Liked: 115
« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2013, 01:45:14 PM »
Think we might be passing up on H Sunday but now have another decision later in the day. Change plans or see Neil Gaiman.
SDCC: 2011-2014, 2016-2019, 2022-| ECCC: 2015-2018, 2021 | WonderCon: ? | DragonCon: ? | NYCC: ?

Zim: Ummm, is it supposed to be stupid?
Tallest Purple: It's not stupid; [sarcastically] it's advanced!

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think I might camp out for Hall H for sunday, if I can find a buddy/group. I'm also trying to decide how early I need to get in line for Teen Wolf, since I probably won't be able to get into ballroom 20 in the morning, which would've have been ideal...

You won't really need a group - it's sometimes easier just to make friends w/ the people in front of or behind you.

Less coordinating and timing who will show up when...
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Offline wendydarling

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »
You won't really need a group - it's sometimes easier just to make friends w/ the people in front of or behind you.

Less coordinating and timing who will show up when...
hmm. I would feel better if I knew some of the people who were going to be there beforehand, but I'm sure everyone will be really nice I guess

Offline BadWolf

• Volunteer HQ
  • It's all the same to the many faced god.
  • Liked: 691
« Reply #325 on: July 08, 2013, 08:40:03 AM »
hmm. I would feel better if I knew some of the people who were going to be there beforehand, but I'm sure everyone will be really nice I guess

Wendy, we have a small group you can join for the Sunday panels. PM me and let me know what time you were planning to line up.

Offline epicskyline

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 99
« Reply #326 on: July 09, 2013, 05:37:50 AM »

There will be a TON of movement in BR20 after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Joss Whedon's solo panel let out. I bet you'll be able to walk into Teen Wolf by then. But to be safe, maybe get in line at about 1 so that you can get in when the room empties after S.H.I.E.L.D.

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #327 on: July 09, 2013, 06:34:48 AM »
I rechecked the panel list. I want to see the Transformers Beast Hunter panel and the Arkham Origins panel on Thursday.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews

Offline SiddFinch

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 44
« Reply #328 on: July 09, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
I rechecked the panel list. I want to see the Transformers Beast Hunter panel and the Arkham Origins panel on Thursday.

I want to check out Arkham Origins as well. They were talking about exclusive swag at that panel on twitter

Offline wendydarling

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #329 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:40 AM »
There will be a TON of movement in BR20 after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Joss Whedon's solo panel let out. I bet you'll be able to walk into Teen Wolf by then. But to be safe, maybe get in line at about 1 so that you can get in when the room empties after S.H.I.E.L.D.
okay, thanks for the advice! I'll probably end up doing that since there are so many super popular panels before it. lucky me!

also, anybody else planning on going to 'how to get a job in the video game industry' or 'Video Gaming: Where We've Been, Where We Are and Where We're Going'? I think they look interesting...