Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Registration, Hotels, and Badges

badge Resale lottery! 2013

<< < (92/92)

CptMyCpt24:
Just printed our Tix to SDCC and Nerdist panel and they are hanging in the office.

chaosdreamer:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI have everything SDCC related in PDF form which includes our badges. I haven't printed anything out yet because I am scatterbrained and would leave them somewhere.

--- End quote ---

That's how I am too! Everything is store electronically in a few different places (one laptop, one desktop and the original emails in whatever web account I used for backup). It's always a fine line between not printing things out so early that I have a chance to misplace them and waiting until too late that all the normal last minute catastrophes (e.g. printer problems!) have us running late to the airport! Luckily we're driving this year so there's one less confirmation to keep track of!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

BadWolf:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's how I am too! Everything is store electronically in a few different places (one laptop, one desktop and the original emails in whatever web account I used for backup). It's always a fine line between not printing things out so early that I have a chance to misplace them and waiting until too late that all the normal last minute catastrophes (e.g. printer problems!) have us running late to the airport! Luckily we're driving this year so there's one less confirmation to keep track of!

--- End quote ---

Ditto! Plus more room for swag.

razimus:
i won the lottery, was up at the exact second of the exact hour of the exact day and the only dates left were Thursday and Sunday, on the original badge day, i was up also at the exact second, i believe i clicked the button in excitement about 15 seconds too soon, my clock or their clock was off, either way it was around 8:59 and not 9:00 on the dot, I've yet to see a more insanely chaotic mayhem driven system for purchasing passes in my life, it's like THE JOKER invented the system for pure laughs, i tweeted my disgust with the system of course and apparently the universe read that tweet because i was selected in the lottery and get to be there for the grand finale, but of course I'm not sleeping on the street because I still gotta pick up my friggin badge and it'd be impossible to get into the important lines when i'm in the line for worthless badge pickup city, anyways I'll still have fun checkin out the booths and whatnot, heard sponge b square p's voice will be there, gonna have to punch some kids in the face to get into that room jk, if you don't have a sense of humor don't read my post i guess i shoulda put that at the top, anyways it's worth it for badge pre-reg 2014

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version