Author Topic: badge Resale lottery! 2013  (Read 74115 times)

Offline Romeo

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Re: badge Resale lottery!
« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2013, 04:03:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Print it now and put it in whatever luggage you are taking the show.  Just don't hide it in one of the buried pockets where you won't find it again.

The barcodes tend to disappear from the emails over time.

Thanks for the tip will do figure I better print a few copies ahha

Offline robster

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #451 on: June 20, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
Totally printing out mine at work today! Not taking ANY chances after all I went through to get these two glorious days,lol! Can't wait to leave this country next Sunday! WOOHOOO!

J-R!

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: badge Resale lottery! 2013
« Reply #452 on: Today at 02:22:21 PM »

Offline jdb728

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #452 on: June 20, 2013, 11:20:02 PM »
Print it now and put it in whatever luggage you are taking the show.  Just don't hide it in one of the buried pockets where you won't find it again.

The barcodes tend to disappear from the emails over time.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have a "CCI" folder I instantly send all Comic-Con related emails to. I also never delete emails from it out until after the event(somewhat out of paranoia).

I also print out two copies of the barcode email, one for the wallet, and one for my carry on.

At least those are the methods which work for me.
See you at SDCCI.
Thanks.

Offline robster

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
I have a folder for CC related stuff as well! lol! And when I print out the barcode,which I did at work today,I keep it with my passport and plane ticket. Looking forward to this,again,and gonna check out exclusives and panels and all that stuff when it gets closer to con time,lol!

J-R!

Offline BadWolf

• Volunteer HQ
  • It's all the same to the many faced god.
  • Liked: 691
« Reply #454 on: June 24, 2013, 08:04:28 AM »
I have everything SDCC related in PDF form which includes our badges. I haven't printed anything out yet because I am scatterbrained and would leave them somewhere.

Offline CptMyCpt24

• Hall H
  • myth of the chupacabra is just that - utter crap
  • Liked: 115
« Reply #455 on: June 24, 2013, 08:07:46 AM »
Just printed our Tix to SDCC and Nerdist panel and they are hanging in the office.
SDCC: 2011-2014, 2016-2019, 2022-| ECCC: 2015-2018, 2021 | WonderCon: ? | DragonCon: ? | NYCC: ?

Zim: Ummm, is it supposed to be stupid?
Tallest Purple: It's not stupid; [sarcastically] it's advanced!

Offline chaosdreamer

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 102
« Reply #456 on: June 24, 2013, 08:13:10 AM »
I have everything SDCC related in PDF form which includes our badges. I haven't printed anything out yet because I am scatterbrained and would leave them somewhere.

That's how I am too! Everything is store electronically in a few different places (one laptop, one desktop and the original emails in whatever web account I used for backup). It's always a fine line between not printing things out so early that I have a chance to misplace them and waiting until too late that all the normal last minute catastrophes (e.g. printer problems!) have us running late to the airport! Luckily we're driving this year so there's one less confirmation to keep track of!

Offline BadWolf

• Volunteer HQ
  • It's all the same to the many faced god.
  • Liked: 691
« Reply #457 on: June 24, 2013, 09:06:05 AM »
That's how I am too! Everything is store electronically in a few different places (one laptop, one desktop and the original emails in whatever web account I used for backup). It's always a fine line between not printing things out so early that I have a chance to misplace them and waiting until too late that all the normal last minute catastrophes (e.g. printer problems!) have us running late to the airport! Luckily we're driving this year so there's one less confirmation to keep track of!

Ditto! Plus more room for swag.

Offline razimus

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #458 on: July 18, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »
i won the lottery, was up at the exact second of the exact hour of the exact day and the only dates left were Thursday and Sunday, on the original badge day, i was up also at the exact second, i believe i clicked the button in excitement about 15 seconds too soon, my clock or their clock was off, either way it was around 8:59 and not 9:00 on the dot, I've yet to see a more insanely chaotic mayhem driven system for purchasing passes in my life, it's like THE JOKER invented the system for pure laughs, i tweeted my disgust with the system of course and apparently the universe read that tweet because i was selected in the lottery and get to be there for the grand finale, but of course I'm not sleeping on the street because I still gotta pick up my friggin badge and it'd be impossible to get into the important lines when i'm in the line for worthless badge pickup city, anyways I'll still have fun checkin out the booths and whatnot, heard sponge b square p's voice will be there, gonna have to punch some kids in the face to get into that room jk, if you don't have a sense of humor don't read my post i guess i shoulda put that at the top, anyways it's worth it for badge pre-reg 2014