Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Registration, Hotels, and Badges

Thursday and Sunday Badges -- Sold Out 2013

(1/12) > >>

DragonJuls:
From Comic Con International:

"A limited number of Thursday and Sunday badges are still available. We are happy to announce that any individual with a confirmed Member ID, who do not have a 4-day (with or without Preview Night) or Saturday badge, will have the opportunity to purchase these remaining badges. Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login now to purchase!"

If you want em, go get em NOW!

BadWolf:
Oh my God, where is John-Robin? He's been desperate for ANY days!

depictprints:
Yup!  CCI just announced on their facebook page that Thurs Sun badges available for those not in the lottery! 

If direct link doesn't work try the link on the facebook site! 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Never Give Up!!!  :)

lelee8483:
So excited for everyone to have a chance at these badges.  If anyone is able to get an extra Thursday badge, please let me know.  A friend of mine has a Saturday badge and is unable to purchase Thursday because of this.  Please let me know!

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo excited for everyone to have a chance at these badges.  If anyone is able to get an extra Thursday badge, please let me know.  A friend of mine has a Saturday badge and is unable to purchase Thursday because of this.  Please let me know!

--- End quote ---

Badges aren't transferrable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version