Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Thursday

TV Guide Celebrates The X-Files' 20th Anniversary, Ballroom 20, 3:30pm-4:30pm

(1/11) > >>

Pyramid:
It's been two decades since FBI Special Agents Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) first partnered to investigate unsolved paranormal cases. The X-Files made primetime safe for sci-fi, and spawned a generation of hugely successful writer/producers. Somewhere, the truth is still out there. TV Guide Magazine Los Angeles bureau chief Michael Schneider leads a panel scheduled to include series creator Chris Carter, plus writers/producers David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban, Jim Wong, and more guests to come.

Thursday July 18, 2013 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Ballroom 20

Nerdgasm!  My wife and I are huge X-Files' fans!  No word yet on David Duchovny or Gillian Anderson.  It would be nerd bliss if they showed up and I am hoping for another movie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BadWolf:
Gillian is coming, don't know about David

lawboysam:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGillian is coming, don't know about David

--- End quote ---

Yep! Her official website listed it.

I'm hopeful they can get more than just the two of them - I'd love for some of the Gunmen, Mitch Pileggi, William B. Moris, etc. to attend.

BadWolf:
Agreed!

AreTwo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNergasm!  My wife and I are huge X-Files' fans!  No word yet on David Duchovny or Gillian Anderson.  It would be nerd bliss if they showed up and I am hoping for another movie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

Oh hell yeah! I think I found my first must-attend panel (aside from the obligatory Richard Hatch BSG panel).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version