Author Topic: TV Guide Celebrates The X-Files' 20th Anniversary, Ballroom 20, 3:30pm-4:30pm  (Read 18103 times)

Offline Matryoshka

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 29
The parking lots open at 5 am, correct? I'm planning on hitting the line as quickly after that as we can power walk ourselves over there. My dad thinks I'm worrying unnecessarily but I really want to make sure we get in for this. My hope is that'll get us in the room for the first panel and then we're set. I guess we'll see.

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The parking lots open at 5 am, correct? I'm planning on hitting the line as quickly after that as we can power walk ourselves over there. My dad thinks I'm worrying unnecessarily but I really want to make sure we get in for this. My hope is that'll get us in the room for the first panel and then we're set. I guess we'll see.

5am give or take. Would recommend dropping one person off to hold a spot while you circle back to go park. There may be a line of cars waiting to get in by then already.
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Matryoshka

• Exhibit Hall
5am give or take. Would recommend dropping one person off to hold a spot while you circle back to go park. There may be a line of cars waiting to get in by then already.

Good plan, thanks!

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Comic Con is a Black Hole for my wallet.
  • Liked: 549
Got in and waited only 3 hours.  Not bad.  Not upfront but not bad!  :)  So glad I was able to see them!
Twitter feed:  wes@comicconster

Offline Matryoshka

• Exhibit Hall
Got in and waited only 3 hours.  Not bad.  Not upfront but not bad!  :)  So glad I was able to see them!

Yay! We got in for the first panel and camped, which was what we wanted. Glad to hear other people's plans worked out too!

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
We walked by after they had compressed the line (around 8:15am or so)-the line seemed to end at the first tents after the stairs. I have been that far back for the first panel, and gotten in. Did I imagine it? I thought it would be worse.
We didn't end up going to the X-Files panel. We had to pick up our DC Collectibles stuff.
Ang

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
I was in heaven at this panel.  My family was with me and we got to see DD and GA live!  We waited only 3 hours in line!  So glad Sherlock was before X-Files!  A 1/4th of the room cleared out after Sherlock ended!

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
Behind The Scenes of the X-Files Panel
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »
Since this isn't about the panel itself I am starting a new thread.  Here is a look about before and after the panel:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login