Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Registration, Hotels, and Badges

2013 FoCCI Meet Ups Summary

<< < (2/4) > >>

pyxis:
Do we sign up officially or just show up?

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo we sign up officially or just show up?

--- End quote ---

Sunday has an official sign up so post here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so Transmute knows how big to make the reservation for.

It would be helpful if you posted to the other threads that you plan on attending just to let people know.

pyxis:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSunday has an official sign up so post here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so Transmute knows how big to make the reservation for.

It would be helpful if you posted to the other threads that you plan on attending just to let people know.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I will. =)

Bert Su:
Can we meet up later on Wednesday or can you guys stay longer there. I will be coming by train and I'll be in San Diego's train station at 9 at the earliest.

DRWHO42:
@ Bert - I will be setting up a rolling table so if you are going to stop by feel free

@ Chris - I think we should rebrand the Wednesday morning meetup b/c I do not want to limit it to Singles and Lone Rangers. I will be there at 8:30am but will hang for at least 90 minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version