Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Sunday

Community: Celebrating the Fans, Hall H, 1:50pm-2:45pm

(1/2) > >>

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
Community is back at Comic-Con, and the show is making its Hall H debut to celebrate the devoted Community fandom! Currently confirmed are cast members Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Jim Rash, and Ken Jeong, plus executive producers Dan Harmon and Chris McKenna and co-executive producer Andy Bobrow, moderated by Chris Hardwick (The Nerdist). Be a part of the study group for a panel and Q&A, and you'll find out firsthand what surprises are in store for the Sony Pictures Television's comedy series when it returns to NBC for its fifth season. Community launches in broadcast syndication and on Comedy Central this September.
Sunday July 21, 2013 1:50pm - 2:45pm
Hall H

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
Really hope the Hall H presence introduces Community to a whole new audience. #sixseasonsandamovie

freeagent:
I'm definitely getting to the con early for the ticket drawing at 9. The panel should be interesting but I wonder if it will be hard to get in bc of who, supernatural, etc. All in hall h

Jeff:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm definitely getting to the con early for the ticket drawing at 9. The panel should be interesting but I wonder if it will be hard to get in bc of who, supernatural, etc. All in hall h
[/quote

lol yes... yes it will be. If you're not in line by 7 or 8 am you prob won't get in for community tbh.
--- End quote ---

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
Too bad we won't get to hear Harmon's uncensored thoughts on NBC or Chevy.

Looks like Donald Glover will only be available for about half the season. Won't be the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version