Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Programming and Panels

No Big Bang Theory Cast

(1/3) > >>

YouThinkMeMad:
Will the Big Bang Theory cast attend? | Sadly, no. CBS’ reigning geek squad will be MIA for the first time since the show’s launch. According to sources, scheduling was a contributing factor. Several of the show’s stars - including Jim Parsons - are off doing movies. (Parsons is in New York shooting Ryan Murphy’s Normal Heart). But SDCC won’t be completely Bazinga-free. A Q&A featuring the hit sitcom’s writers will be held Friday at 10 am in Ballroom 20.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DaveG:
Interesting. I'm sure this contributed to their move out of Hall H and back into B20.

Billyconard:
Is it evil of me as a non-BBT fan to hope the cast doesn't come so I have an easier time getting into the Korra panel... Or am I just naive, and will BBT fans still come out in droves to see the writers?

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

PS - I realize BR20 is still gonna be packed to start the day with people waiting to see Shield, Bones, etc...

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs it evil of me as a non-BBT fan to hope the cast doesn't come so I have an easier time getting into the Korra panel... Or am I just naive, and will BBT fans still come out in droves to see the writers?

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

PS - I realize BR20 is still gonna be packed to start the day with people waiting to see Shield, Bones, etc...

--- End quote ---

I think the fans might still show up thinking that there might be a surprise or 2...

Billyconard:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think the fans might still show up thinking that there might be a surprise or 2...

--- End quote ---

I'm sure they will.  It is BBT after all.  Didn't Sheldon Cooper video conference in for last year's panel?  I recall hearing something like that happening.

One can dream that the lack of stars will at least make it a smidge easier to get in for Korra though.  If I line up at say... 7am.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version