Comic-Con International > SDCC Exclusives, Floor, and Limited Editions

WB bags

<< < (2/11) > >>

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSummary: Just go up to people and ask to exchange.  You're bound to find someone willing to trade easily.

--- End quote ---

Amen.  Also remember to make sure both bags are completely empty before exchanging so that you don't lose/steal anything.

joyful_314:
Ok cool. I'm mostly looking to just get the normal sdccf bag.. not really a fan of the shows they are offering except maybe big bang theory so ill just ask n ask lol but politely of course. Thanks for the info. I had thought different tables had different bags but it seems ill jut go with the flow. Can't wait to leave tomorrow night!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

kappolo:
As long as I don't get Vampire Diary I'm fine :)

outphase:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOk cool. I'm mostly looking to just get the normal sdccf bag.. not really a fan of the shows they are offering except maybe big bang theory so ill just ask n ask lol but politely of course. Thanks for the info. I had thought different tables had different bags but it seems ill jut go with the flow. Can't wait to leave tomorrow night!

--- End quote ---

Which one do you consider the "normal" one? Because they all have that yellow superhero one on the other side.

Angology:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs long as I don't get Vampire Diary I'm fine :)

--- End quote ---
DH and I both got Vampire Diaries last year. :( We tried to go to different tables, but were herded to the same one. Maybe we will at least get two different ones this year. I have bad luck with the bags. The first year, we both got Clash of the Titans (nobody wanted it where we were). I bought the Chuck one online later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version