Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Registration, Hotels, and Badges

2013 Ride Share

<< < (2/4) > >>

dogberry:
Looking for a ride to LAX!

Edit: Found a ride, thank you so much Miguel! :)

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCost: I'm unfamiliar with gas prices in the US, so I would appreciate if someone could let me know. I will gladly chip in for gas prices as well as extra for passenger fees.

--- End quote ---

Prices are around $4/gallon.

ceciliahersh:
Name: Cecilia
Car: Have Honda Fit
Cost: About $150???? $20 each if filled all seats.
Days of Travel: I only have a single day pass on Thursday. So in will be probably leaving at midnight. and returning whenever I see everything on the same day thursday.
Smoking: NO SMOKING, DRINKING ALCOHOL, OR DRUGS
Spaces Left: I have 4 spaces left.
Location: I am leaving from Fresno, going all the way to San Diego Comic Con. If you live anywhere 99 South in the central valley, i may be able to pick you up depending on where you live.
Preferences and Description:
honda fit, can accommodate 5 people

Include a brief description about yourself:
first time going to comic con???
Specific behavioral preferences for car mates?
Something in common???

Any additional notes/comments you would like to add?

Contact Preferences: email

pyxis:
Name: Cynthia
Car: I have a car.
Cost: It costs $70 to fill my car's gas tank, so probably around $100 for the round trip.
Days of Travel: leaving Wednesday, returning Monday.
Smoking: No
Spaces Left: 1, or 2 if space permits.
Location: Santa Barbara. It is also fine if you're not too far off the 405.

Preferences and Description:
Hyundai Sonata, fits five comfortably.

Include a brief description about yourself:
I'm a regular Con attendee. I don't cosplay (would love to someday), and I'll just have regular luggage. I'm a big scifi/fantasy fan. Sampling of fandoms: TBBT, LOTR, TWD, TVD, etc. as well as anything Neil Gaiman and JMS.

Specific behavioral preferences for car mates?
I prefer someone that is organized, clean, and a non-smoker. Also, someone who is easygoing.

Any additional notes/comments you would like to add?

Contact Preferences: PM

TheTFReview:
I'm looking for a ride up to SD on 7/17 preferably earlier in the morning. Anybody carpooling up there? I live just off the 5 Freeway on the way to SD in Orange County. I'm not hauling too much I don't think. 2 Suitcases (one large and one med size) and a fold-able chair for those long over-night lines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version