Author Topic: NYCC Random chat  (Read 80894 times)

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 4
Re: NYCC Random chat
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2018, 07:58:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The lottery opens on Thursday, but they haven't announced what time yet. Keep an eye on their social media.

You do not need your badge, just the email that you purchased your badge with.

Also, hello, fellow Brooklynite.

Hey Hello Jamie!!! thank you for the info, last year i missed what i wanted so this year i am being more proactive about it. What part of Brooklyn? you commute each day to the Jarvis? i find it fun to do but on Sundays when i am already tired makes it little challenging :)

Offline Xircuits

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 103
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2018, 09:31:54 AM »
I'm on the F line in Brooklyn too!!  ;D
Handle for most social media & gaming accounts: @Xircuits

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 10:52:43 AM »

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »
Hey Hello Jamie!!! thank you for the info, last year i missed what i wanted so this year i am being more proactive about it. What part of Brooklyn? you commute each day to the Jarvis? i find it fun to do but on Sundays when i am already tired makes it little challenging :)

I live off the D line, near Sunset Park! I do commute to the Javits every day, so I love the 7 line extension because walking to/from Penn every day sucked.
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2018, 10:27:10 AM »
I live off the D line, near Sunset Park! I do commute to the Javits every day, so I love the 7 line extension because walking to/from Penn every day sucked.

Amazing! I use to live in the Sunset Park area too (near to the Chinatown) and it was cool the time i was there. Now little bit near to the Prospect P and 7 so the F is the only way to get to work , i find it better then the R.
Are you guys going to the defender this thursday? i am out of town bummer.

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »
I'm on the F line in Brooklyn too!!  ;D

Nice!! it is not the cool the view of Manhattan when the F is between 7 and Carroll?

Offline Xircuits

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2018, 11:08:10 AM »
Unfortunately I live further down...like way further down. I'm off Avenue P. While I dread the commute to my office in midtown each weekday morning, I refuse to give up my spacious 3 bedroom apartment on Ocean Parkway - mostly because it's cheap and I like the neighborhood. Lovely trees and benches outside. :-)

Nice!! it is not the cool the view of Manhattan when the F is between 7 and Carroll?

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2018, 11:17:43 AM »
Unfortunately I live further down...like way further down. I'm off Avenue P. While I dread the commute to my office in midtown each weekday morning, I refuse to give up my spacious 3 bedroom apartment on Ocean Parkway - mostly because it's cheap and I like the neighborhood. Lovely trees and benches outside. :-)

wow !! that's pretty cool. One day i will get one like that :) are you goign each day this year? and what are you into? collectables or just cosplaying fun?

Offline Xircuits

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2018, 11:24:26 AM »
wow !! that's pretty cool. One day i will get one like that :) are you goign each day this year? and what are you into? collectables or just cosplaying fun?

I am going each day this year, but I really have to watch how much I spend because there's a Con in Rhode Island later this year that I'm more excited about (mostly because some of my favorite actors are going to be there). I'm into pins, photography, and Artist Alley. I've been going to NYCC for almost 7 years now. At the beginning I was interested in shopping for toys and stuff, but the last 3-4 years I'm more interested in buying artwork to hang on my walls. I also like walking around taking in everything. Soo much crammed in such a small space.

What about you? What are you excited to see this year?

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2018, 11:34:31 AM »
I am going each day this year, but I really have to watch how much I spend because there's a Con in Rhode Island later this year that I'm more excited about (mostly because some of my favorite actors are going to be there). I'm into pins, photography, and Artist Alley. I've been going to NYCC for almost 7 years now. At the beginning I was interested in shopping for toys and stuff, but the last 3-4 years I'm more interested in buying artwork to hang on my walls. I also like walking around taking in everything. Soo much crammed in such a small space.

What about you? What are you excited to see this year?

Cool!!! i like toys, funkos Lego and so on but if i see a very cool paint or drawing i would get it. So far this is the only con i been to. I like photography too, i have a old Canon which i use to play with and take some pictures around, this year i would like to do videos and possible upload them for my friends back home so they can see it on YouTube or anybody who likes this stuff but who knows.

Offline Xircuits

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »
Cool!!! i like toys, funkos Lego and so on but if i see a very cool paint or drawing i would get it. So far this is the only con i been to. I like photography too, i have a old Canon which i use to play with and take some pictures around, this year i would like to do videos and possible upload them for my friends back home so they can see it on YouTube or anybody who likes this stuff but who knows.

I love Legos. Have you been to the Lego store on 23rd Street yet? I'm not a Funko collector, but I do have a Funko Egon from Ghostbusters. I have the Ecto-1 in Lego too. As you can tell by now, I'm a Ghostbusters fan. :-) I have an old Canon too; and it's a beginner camera too. I probably should upgrade my equipment. It's a Canon Rebel T3i. I keep buying new lenses for my needs. It gets the job done. I usually post my photos online via imgur. I keep telling myself I need to learn to edit the videos I take so I can put them on YouTube. Right now, they're all stored on my hard drives. Hahaha.

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2018, 12:02:46 PM »
I love Legos. Have you been to the Lego store on 23rd Street yet? I'm not a Funko collector, but I do have a Funko Egon from Ghostbusters. I have the Ecto-1 in Lego too. As you can tell by now, I'm a Ghostbusters fan. :-) I have an old Canon too; and it's a beginner camera too. I probably should upgrade my equipment. It's a Canon Rebel T3i. I keep buying new lenses for my needs. It gets the job done. I usually post my photos online via imgur. I keep telling myself I need to learn to edit the videos I take so I can put them on YouTube. Right now, they're all stored on my hard drives. Hahaha.

It was hard to guess that you were a fan :) I also have the T3i and as you said it is a reliable hardware also i dont know if i am good enough to get anything more expensive therefore sophisticated :) Share your work so we all can see it, i also have all my pictures in a hard drive...this year i will try to make more artistic ones but cosplayers already work with people who has domains or sites..i am just a fan

Offline tacofan

• Freebie Table
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2018, 12:12:52 PM »
OK, here's a random question:  Does NYCC offer drinking water in the panel rooms like SDCC does?  This is my first time going to NYCC.  Thanks!

Offline Boukenred

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 101
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2018, 12:17:22 PM »
OK, here's a random question:  Does NYCC offer drinking water in the panel rooms like SDCC does?  This is my first time going to NYCC.  Thanks!

I’d seen it at a few of the Javits panel room, but not every room has it.
Twitter/Instagram: @Boukenred

Offline tacofan

• Freebie Table
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2018, 12:21:29 PM »
I’d seen it at a few of the Javits panel room, but not every room has it.
Thanks!!!

Offline alexny0007

• Freebie Table
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2018, 07:06:35 AM »
Tomorrow Lottery opening for the NYCC 2018. is Daredevil having a panel?