Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SDCC Registration and Badges / Re: SDCC 2024 - Badge Refunds & Returns
« Last post by sessionka on March 23, 2024, 12:48:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can you request a refund and remain eligible to participate in Returning Registration for the next year?

If you request a refund for all days, does that mean you are ineligible to participate in Returning Registration for the following year?

What if you request a refund for all but one day? Does that keep you eligible to participate in the next Returning Registration?

Does anyone have personal experience with this?

Check previous comments from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: Flying to SDCC 2024
« Last post by Jesse O on March 23, 2024, 11:52:23 AM »
I was never a nervous flyer before but with all the news about Boeing plane mishaps lately, I'm going to be more careful when booking my flight this year.

I'm pretty sure you can see what kind of plane you'll be flying when you make your reservations (especially when you select your seats). But sometimes an airline will swap planes (for various reasons). If you're really worried, you should check to see if your airline will let you cancel or change without a fee. I know that Alaska Air did institute that policy in January around the Boeing issues.
« Last post by noobmaster69 on March 23, 2024, 11:41:32 AM »
How can you request a refund and remain eligible to participate in Returning Registration for the next year?

If you request a refund for all days, does that mean you are ineligible to participate in Returning Registration for the following year?

What if you request a refund for all but one day? Does that keep you eligible to participate in the next Returning Registration?

My understanding is that in order to remain eligible for re-reg, you need to badge in for at least one day for the con prior. If so, then you should keep one day for 2024 to stay eligible for 2025, but you'll need to badge in.
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 11:02:43 AM »

Other Comic Cons and Conventions / MegaCon Orlando
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 10:48:32 AM »
Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida
2025: Thur, Feb 6 - Sun, Feb 9, 2025.
This is the same weekend as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which leaves from Tampa, Florida.
Also Superbowl weekend.
Other Comic Cons and Conventions / Re: Dragon Con 2024
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 10:45:31 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , Did you ever get your Hyatt legacy back for Dragon Con?

They just released tickets for the Dragon Con Night at the Aquarium Event. Have you ever been to that?

CCI General Discussion / Re: Tips/Advice for First Timers and Veterans
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 10:42:23 AM »
I recommend carrying a Morphie charger or something similar. It has allowed me to keep a cell phone charge all day. It has never run out of recharging power during a single day, no matter how much I use it. Get a model that shows you how much power you have left. I recharge the charger every night out of habit, but it would probably work for multiple days even if I didn't.
CCI General Discussion / Re: How far are you coming from?
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 10:36:14 AM »
Flying in from the Florida coast. The California heat doesn't bother me. I'm used to hotter temperatures, high humidity, and taking a water bottle everywhere.  8)
SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: SDCC 2024 Hotel Discussion
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 10:33:36 AM »
It is really nice to be in walking distance to the convention center. Especially if you can SEE the convention center from your hotel window. For people like me who get lost easily, a direct line of sight to the hotel is really helpful!
SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: Flying to SDCC 2024
« Last post by EternalZan on March 23, 2024, 10:26:08 AM »
I was never a nervous flyer before but with all the news about Boeing plane mishaps lately, I'm going to be more careful when booking my flight this year.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]