Author Topic: Mule  (Read 649 times)

Offline Durbin

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Mule
« on: July 13, 2019, 04:34:52 PM »
Hi all.

New to this forum. As a resident in the Uk I’ve yet to get over to SDCC.

Sadly the uk ones don’t live up to how good SDCC seems. Rarely get exclusive releases :(

Sorry if this has been asked before but any suggestions on where to find a mule? I’m after a few exclusive figures and don’t fancy paying the massive eBay prices :(

Cheers all

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: Mule
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 05:03:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all.

New to this forum. As a resident in the Uk I’ve yet to get over to SDCC.

Sadly the uk ones don’t live up to how good SDCC seems. Rarely get exclusive releases :(

Sorry if this has been asked before but any suggestions on where to find a mule? I’m after a few exclusive figures and don’t fancy paying the massive eBay prices :(

Cheers all

Hi [member=9088]Durbin[/member]!  Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, because this kind of topic generally leads into people trying to sell or purchase items, exclusives, and so forth over the forums (which is against the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), we've tended to avoid discussing "mules" within this forum community. 

Since certain exclusives from Comic-Con can go for very high prices these days, it is in our best interest to protect forum members (including you!) from malicious intent or scams.  Plus, some people may feel this sort of discussion is controversial, as it relates to the availability of the items for those who attend versus those who do not (or cannot) attend the convention in person.

Perhaps you could try asking in groups or pages related to SDCC exclusives on Facebook, reddit, tumblr, twitter, etc.

(Or, maybe a kind soul would be willing to PM, or private message, you to give you some tips and advice...)

At this time, I will be closing this thread.  Thank you for your understanding.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Mule
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:47:40 PM »