Author Topic: 2019 SDCC Sideshow Collectibles Exclusives  (Read 2394 times)

Offline SynXack

• Gaming Lounge
  • Guru Meditation == 0x0
  • Liked: 205
Re: 2019 SDCC Sideshow Collectibles Exclusives
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2019, 08:38:42 PM »
I went Thursday morning. I didn't get to line up for EE line cause I got into town late. Walked over to SS after they opened all the front doors around 930. There were maybe 10 people in line. Had no problem picking up my trooper.  My bro in law went to the booth around 1030. Again short line. Walk away with one around 11.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

“If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.”--Yoda

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 10:43:25 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sdcc was a big blur.  and didn't know my username password here because its on autofill at home lol. 

i got the sith trooper on preview night.  there was pretty much zero line for me.  maybe 25 of us.  most were getting either the sith trooper or the neon ironman. 

out of curiosity i went back sat and sunday.  they had sold out for the day on saturday.  and i went by again sunday morning maybe 930 and they were sold out for the show sith and neon iron man.
Iron Man was sold out by Saturday morning. They said that if the pre orders didn’t come and pick them up by 12, they would sell them off at 1:30

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:08:40 PM »