Author Topic: Reports & check ins in the age of Covid  (Read 127773 times)

Offline SteveD

• Administrator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1680
Re: Reports & check ins in the age of Covid
« Reply #525 on: January 18, 2021, 02:25:20 PM »
There is absolutely nothing in Riverside right now, the website hasn't even been updated since 1/15.
I told my Dad about San Diego County opening up for 75 and older, so he is going to try and make an appointment in Escondido. We'll see what happens.

Here in New Jersey, the state opened up 6 super sites across the state for vaccinations. As long as you live or work in the state, you can go to any one of them you want regardless of which county you live in.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #526 on: January 18, 2021, 02:44:32 PM »
i have to think it wouldn't be an issue but....

if you hear of anything in Philly/pa lmk, i'm trying to get my parent's vac'ed
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #527 on: Today at 11:41:00 AM »

Offline Miss Kitty

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 738
« Reply #527 on: January 18, 2021, 05:24:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is absolutely nothing in Riverside right now, the website hasn't even been updated since 1/15.
I told my Dad about San Diego County opening up for 75 and older, so he is going to try and make an appointment in Escondido. We'll see what happens.

Here in New Jersey, the state opened up 6 super sites across the state for vaccinations. As long as you live or work in the state, you can go to any one of them you want regardless of which county you live in.
I'm trying to get my auntie vaccinated as well out on Riverside. It's a joke. Ugh!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #528 on: January 18, 2021, 07:54:11 PM »
I just checked the SD website and it says No open Appointments, check back later.  I'll try again in the morning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, thanks for the heads up!!

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2021, 11:32:58 PM »
I was able to get 3 appointments all at the same time.  I was wondering if it was possible to book multiple people arriving in the same car.  There wasn't but there were enough open appointments that I was able to book 3 for the same time.  Unfortunately, one 911 call later and it looks like one will need to be canceled.  Hopefully I can get the other two vaccinated.

The sites are a bit of a mess.  The county site says 75 and over.  The confirmation email says tier 1A only and others will be turned away.  The UCSD site confirms that 75 and over are eligible.  I don't like that they require a SSN.  All medical offices ask, I always refuse.  They don't need it.  But the form doesn't proceed without it.  It's required.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 11:36:21 PM by chocolateshake »

Offline puppy

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 251
« Reply #530 on: January 19, 2021, 12:11:59 AM »

Go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am able to get in with Albertson's right now.

Offline puppy

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 251
« Reply #531 on: January 19, 2021, 12:13:01 AM »
I'm trying to get my auntie vaccinated as well out on Riverside. It's a joke. Ugh!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am able to get in right now. Go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Albertson's has openings.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
« Reply #532 on: January 19, 2021, 05:26:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

see puppys post above!
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
« Reply #533 on: January 19, 2021, 05:33:48 AM »
I was able to get 3 appointments all at the same time.  I was wondering if it was possible to book multiple people arriving in the same car.  There wasn't but there were enough open appointments that I was able to book 3 for the same time.  Unfortunately, one 911 call later and it looks like one will need to be canceled.  Hopefully I can get the other two vaccinated.

The sites are a bit of a mess.  The county site says 75 and over.  The confirmation email says tier 1A only and others will be turned away.  The UCSD site confirms that 75 and over are eligible.  I don't like that they require a SSN.  All medical offices ask, I always refuse.  They don't need it.  But the form doesn't proceed without it.  It's required.
yeah it is a bit inconsistent
The petco vac. appointment web site indicates, 65 and older can get vaccinated other places just not at petco. I think the documentation just needs to be updated.

I'm waiting to see if appointments open up at 6am for petco. Last night i noticed they were booking out till next saturday. it will be interesting to see what, if anything opens up.

911 -- What happened You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ? yikes, i hope everything is ok!

Offline SteveD

• Administrator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1680
« Reply #534 on: January 19, 2021, 06:23:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

see puppys post above!
Thanks, didn't see anything available this morning. Hopefully spots will open up during the day.

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #535 on: January 19, 2021, 07:07:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Petco site doesn't have any appts, but many other county sites and the Sharp sites do right now including Escondido which would be good for people up north.

yeah it is a bit inconsistent
The petco vac. appointment web site indicates, 65 and older can get vaccinated other places just not at petco. I think the documentation just needs to be updated.

I'm waiting to see if appointments open up at 6am for petco. Last night i noticed they were booking out till next saturday. it will be interesting to see what, if anything opens up.

911 -- What happened You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ? yikes, i hope everything is ok!

The confusing part is that it seems that San Diego moved 75 and over to tier 1A from 1B.  So when looked at that way, it's consistent.

No.  Not really.  I had to call 911 for a family member that I was hoping to get vaccinated this week.  The last place I want some over 75 to be right now is in a hospital.  Dealing with it over the phone during covid is challenging.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:15:32 AM by chocolateshake »

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #536 on: January 19, 2021, 07:13:26 AM »

The Petco site doesn't have any appts, but many other county sites and the Sharp sites do right now including Escondido which would be good for people up north.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login What is the link for the Sharp sites?  My dad is in Pacific Beach.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
« Reply #537 on: January 19, 2021, 07:15:53 AM »
i didn't see any appointments at 6am
I just saw one for today at around 7:07a

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #538 on: January 19, 2021, 07:16:28 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login What is the link for the Sharp sites?  My dad is in Pacific Beach.

Here's the link to all the sites.

I think the closest for him would be San Diego or Coronado.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:18:47 AM by chocolateshake »

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #539 on: January 19, 2021, 07:18:08 AM »
Here's the link to all the sites.

Thanks!