Author Topic: Where to buy trolley passes?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
Where to buy trolley passes?
« on: July 06, 2019, 11:56:29 AM »
I have read that the special trolley passes will be on sale down at the convention center station, but last year I couldn't figure out just where?  Is there an actual person in a booth to buy from or are they only available from a machine? Help!   ::)
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
Re: Where to buy trolley passes?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 11:59:15 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have read that the special trolley passes will be on sale down at the convention center station, but last year I couldn't figure out just where?  Is there an actual person in a booth to buy from or are they only available from a machine? Help!   ::)
Yes, there is a small booth with a person in it at the trailer stop right by the Tin Fish. You can also go to the Trolley Store at the 9th & Imperial station, which is one stop past Gaslamp

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:25:31 PM »

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »

There is the little red booth at the trolley stop in front of the Gaslamp, but it's only open at certain times.  You can buy one at the transit store at any time, it's a short walk away from the Convention Center.  It's actually sold at a bunch of stations where they promote you park and ride the trolley to comic-con.  You can also buy the digital version online.

Do you want it for actual transportation or do you want it as a collectible?  Many people think the comic-con pass is cheaper, it's not.  It's more expensive than the normal trolley pass.  Not by much though, only by a $1 for the 4 day.  It's the same cost for 5 days.

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 04:55:51 PM »
Thank you so much! [member=6586]chocolateshake[/member] [member=2226]Mel[/member]   I think I can find them this year. The pass looks cool, so I guess that is the extra dollar.  :)
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 05:04:44 PM »
FYI, unless it's changed, the little red booths are cash only.

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 09:57:53 AM »
I read you can purchase them at a station. Info You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login