Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Remake  (Read 10679 times)

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2020, 10:53:25 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login just pinging you guys in case too.

I'm considering buying it digitally (standard) and waiting for the physical copy, I'm just not sure yet.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline taka

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 172
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2020, 11:03:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login If any of you have it pre-ordered on Amazon, you might want to check the status. I got an e-mail yesterday detailing that they wouldn't be shipping for the day of release anymore because I think Amazon has delayed all nonessential shipments.

Basically only household staples, medical equipment, etc. are being shipped at the moment unless it's shipped by a third-party (as in they do the shipping not amazon.) That might explain why our computer software isn't shipping to the office.

thanks for the heads up, I do have it preordered from amazon but im from Mexico and so far here they are shipping on release day BUT with the slowest shipping method (3 days), i'm sticking with it, amazon is the best price and I would love to play as quick as I can but paying extra for a digital copy is not an option in times like this :(

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #47 on: Today at 08:07:34 AM »

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2020, 11:05:34 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login If any of you have it pre-ordered on Amazon, you might want to check the status. I got an e-mail yesterday detailing that they wouldn't be shipping for the day of release anymore because I think Amazon has delayed all nonessential shipments.

Basically only household staples, medical equipment, etc. are being shipped at the moment unless it's shipped by a third-party (as in they do the shipping not amazon.) That might explain why our computer software isn't shipping to the office.

Yeah, I got that email from Amazon yesterday.  Bummer.  (Gaming is a very good indoor activity, and the remake would be great when we're all staying or working from home these days, ha ha.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2020, 11:15:22 AM »
I've decided that once I buy a PS4 (I was going to do it through Amazon but that's not an option right now) I'm going to go ahead and order the digital copy and keep the amazon order for the steelcase. But I'm privileged to be able to do so (though I am getting a good price from amazon as a result of having preordered so early.)
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2020, 11:22:56 AM »
I've decided that once I buy a PS4 (I was going to do it through Amazon but that's not an option right now) I'm going to go ahead and order the digital copy and keep the amazon order for the steelcase. But I'm privileged to be able to do so (though I am getting a good price from amazon as a result of having preordered so early.)
I don't normally buy digital copies, but now that you mentioned it, I probably could go with that option... There's an idea! (Stop enabling, Iris!) XD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2020, 11:25:13 AM »
I don't normally buy digital copies, but now that you mentioned it, I probably could go with that option... There's an idea! (Stop enabling, Iris!) XD

I'm sorry! I just really want to play it immediately haha. It comes with all the perks of the physical deluxe edition but without the steelcase basically. But I'm probably going to go with the standard one instead of spending $75 twice.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2020, 01:37:32 PM »

I was worried about this.  Thanks!

Braver slash!

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2020, 03:46:59 PM »
Just got an updated email from Amazon saying the game will be shipped and delivered on the release date, April 10th.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2020, 05:57:20 PM »
Just got an updated email from Amazon saying the game will be shipped and delivered on the release date, April 10th.

I did too, I just fell asleep lol. They're trolling us at this point I swear.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2020, 08:33:56 PM »

I'm going to barf on them if they delay again. 

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2020, 10:25:23 PM »

XD Bwuhahahahahaha, I hope not.  I guess we will find out on the day of!

I'm going to barf on them if they delay again.

Right?!  Supposedly, April 10th is the "for real" release date.  According to GameStop, Square Enix means it this time.  (As if they didn't the last three times! XD)

Offline taka

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 172
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2020, 10:44:10 AM »
XD Bwuhahahahahaha, I hope not.  I guess we will find out on the day of!

Right?!  Supposedly, April 10th is the "for real" release date.  According to GameStop, Square Enix means it this time.  (As if they didn't the last three times! XD)

well, the game should be already shipping all over the world to be ready for release day right? really hoping they dont delay again because of coronavirus this time :S

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2020, 12:02:28 PM »
well, the game should be already shipping all over the world to be ready for release day right? really hoping they dont delay again because of coronavirus this time :S
*crosses fingers* Let's hope so.  I mean, production-wise, it should be completely done and packaged, but there is still some time between now and then, so the shipping status could change because of the virus... I'd say it's not out of the realm of possibility, with all the craziness that's been going on because of the outbreaks across the country.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2020, 05:54:08 PM »
This is a stupid question, but I'm new to the PS4:  we'll be able to buy a soft copy from the Playstation store if there is sn issues with the disks, correct?

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2020, 07:43:55 PM »
This is a stupid question, but I'm new to the PS4:  we'll be able to buy a soft copy from the Playstation store if there is sn issues with the disks, correct?

Do you mean will you be able to buy a digital copy from the PS store if you don't get the hard copies due to shipping issues? If so, yes I believe you can even pre-order the digital copy now if you have your PS4. I'm getting my PS4 on the 26th (I finally broke down and bought it) and I plan on pre-ordering the digital copy there just in case anything goes sideways with Amazon etc.