Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Remake  (Read 10681 times)

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2020, 10:15:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you mean will you be able to buy a digital copy from the PS store if you don't get the hard copies due to shipping issues? If so, yes I believe you can even pre-order the digital copy now if you have your PS4. I'm getting my PS4 on the 26th (I finally broke down and bought it) and I plan on pre-ordering the digital copy there just in case anything goes sideways with Amazon etc.

Thats what I thought.  Thanks for confirming.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2020, 08:52:56 PM »
My PS4 shipped! Only a few weeks left!!!
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #62 on: Today at 11:04:41 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2020, 09:24:37 PM »
My PS4 shipped! Only a few weeks left!!!

Cool!  I think there are a lot of people out there like us who have bern waiting for this game to buy one.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2020, 10:05:12 PM »
Cool!  I think there are a lot of people out there like us who have bern waiting for this game to buy one.

I've seen at least a few people on the reddit for ffvii say that they're buying a PS4 just to play it on release. We'll be the group who can barely handle the controller xD
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2020, 12:12:08 AM »
Sorry for the double-post, but my PS4 arrived yesterday, 3 days earlier than expected. I haven't actually opened it up and set it up yet, but I'm debating pre-ordering the digital copy or not. Maybe I'll wait to see if Amazon confirms shipment on time or not a couple days before I decide it.

A good reason I'm not setting it up is because my TV is on my desk at the moment and I NEVER use my desk. It's basically a place to keep my billion meds and other crap. I'd need to move it to access it and I think I might need a new HDMI cord (meaning I should check it in the next few days to be sure.) My stepdad stole my HDMI cord when I was out of town in the past year and did something to it. Maybe I'll move the TV to the spot I usually put my laptop at night, hmmm...

Edit: 16 days!!!!!

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2020, 12:37:23 AM »

Sorry for the double-post, but my PS4 arrived yesterday, 3 days earlier than expected. I haven't actually opened it up and set it up yet, but I'm debating pre-ordering the digital copy or not. Maybe I'll wait to see if Amazon confirms shipment on time or not a couple days before I decide it.

A good reason I'm not setting it up is because my TV is on my desk at the moment and I NEVER use my desk. It's basically a place to keep my billion meds and other crap. I'd need to move it to access it and I think I might need a new HDMI cord (meaning I should check it in the next few days to be sure.) My stepdad stole my HDMI cord when I was out of town in the past year and did something to it. Maybe I'll move the TV to the spot I usually put my laptop at night, hmmm...

Woo-hoo! Your PS4 arrived early. ^__^
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2020, 06:44:20 AM »

I bought a TV just for gaming to make the logistics of set up a bit easier.  Fortunately i like to sit closer for gaming so it was cheap to buy a small TV.

I habe the same debate over the digital vs amaxon conundrum. 

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2020, 09:39:16 AM »
I bought a TV just for gaming to make the logistics of set up a bit easier.  Fortunately i like to sit closer for gaming so it was cheap to buy a small TV.

I habe the same debate over the digital vs amaxon conundrum.

I have another small TV I used to use as a second monitor sometimes, but I'm definitely going to be using the big TV for this game.

I'm just so paranoid that it won't arrive on time but I also don't want to pay an extra $60 on top of what I'm already spending.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2020, 09:23:07 PM »
I went ahead and downloaded the oringinal on my PS4.

Aeris!
Barret shaking his fist!
Going into the Mako Reactor!

I love this game.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2020, 04:35:54 AM »
I went ahead and downloaded the oringinal on my PS4.

Aeris!
Barret shaking his fist!
Going into the Mako Reactor!

I love this game.

I have the original through steam on my computer. Love replaying!

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2020, 12:40:06 PM »
After some fairly ridiculous level building, I am working on Cloud, Tifa, and Barrett's level 3 limit breaks pretty early in the game.  The analog stick is sooooooooo nice compared to the d-pad.

I'm hoping to say mwahahahah to midgar zolum.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2020, 12:11:44 AM »
After some fairly ridiculous level building, I am working on Cloud, Tifa, and Barrett's level 3 limit breaks pretty early in the game.  The analog stick is sooooooooo nice compared to the d-pad.

I'm hoping to say mwahahahah to midgar zolum.

Part of me wants to replay the original right before, but part of me doesn't want to do that! I'm torn.

Less than two weeks left!!!!!!

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2020, 06:11:25 PM »
Part of me wants to replay the original right before, but part of me doesn't want to do that! I'm torn.

Less than two weeks left!!!!!!

There's a cool feature where if you click in the L3, everything except music is at 3x speed.  Very helpful for long hauls and level building.

Offline taka

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 172
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2020, 11:30:36 AM »
we should start a hashtag on twitter, #releaseffvii or something like that, this quarantine with ff would be better

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2020, 06:13:06 AM »
we should start a hashtag on twitter, #releaseffvii or something like that, this quarantine with ff would be better

It's so close to the release date though. About 10 and a half days to go, ha ha! XD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...