Comic-Con International > SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

SDCC 2022 off-site Chatter

<< < (2/17) > >>

LB42:
Wondering about a possible/probable Stranger Things Pop-up.  I just did the one in Dallas this weekend and it doesn't seem like a heavy lift to do something like that in San Diego.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JKingoftheNerds:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWondering about a possible/probable Stranger Things Pop-up.  I just did the one in Dallas this weekend and it doesn't seem like a heavy lift to do something like that in San Diego.

--- End quote ---

Honestly a Stranger Things event is the SDCC thing I want most in the world (we’ll, second only to an actual ST panel, but that’s hella unlikely at this point). I missed the Hall H panel in 2017 and have regretted it ever since, lol. Since then I pledged to myself I’d take advantage of the next Stranger Things event no matter what.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

LB42:
The one in Dallas was fun, free and very similar to an offsite set-up you might see at SDCC.  The line moved quickly.  The only difference was that they also had a few things you could buy. Very easy to convert to a full SDCC offsite.

DragonJuls:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe one in Dallas was fun, free and very similar to an offsite set-up you might see at SDCC.  The line moved quickly.  The only difference was that they also had a few things you could buy. Very easy to convert to a full SDCC offsite.

--- End quote ---

This looks similar to what they had in Times Square in March. It was nice just to reserve a spot and come back at your reserved time. So many photo-ops inside. I did think the merch was a bit on the pricey side. They gave out pins too.

frgx:
Another casting call has gone out for a SDCC activation--

"Casting performers who can play creepy dolls, ideally with haunt experience and comfortable with prosthetics for an upcoming SDCC paid non-union gig. Dolls should be slender with a frail frame. Not gender specific. Also seeking a diverse group with acting/extras experience to portray a mob of picketers. Any and all welcome to apply.

Rehearses either July 19 or 20; activation dates are July 21-24 in San Diego, CA."

Creepy dolls and picketers? Any ideas what this is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version