Comic-Con International > SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Hulu Animayhem activation

<< < (2/6) > >>

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm going to miss FXhibition this year! I was hoping for another WWDITS offsite.

--- End quote ---

Me too!

I wonder what will be on that part of the HBF lawn?

frgx:
Parks and Cons visits the Animayhem site--

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Angology:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginParks and Cons visits the Animayhem site--

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---
Okay - I was having a total brain fart about the location - I feel dumb now. I'm excited to check it out (if I can)

susanml10881:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMe too!

I wonder what will be on that part of the HBF lawn?

--- End quote ---

Heard it was Shogun?

chocolateshake:
I did this today since the line didn't seem that bad.  It was full but didn't extend out into the boardwalk.  It was about an hour wait.  The first 20 minutes it moved at a glacial pace but then all of the sudden it got much faster.  I think they allowed more people in per group.  When I was looking it from the outside before getting into line, there weren't that many people in there.  When I got in, there were many more.

It's really just a bunch of photo ops.  There are separate lines for the photo ops inside.  So if you aren't into photo ops, it's not really worth it.  I had to see inside the blow up HQ building from Futurama though.  Inside it's just a bunch of photo op stations.

There is decent swag.  2 sents of pins and a backpack.  If you get there early enough, they were also handing out hamburgers for Bob's Burgers.  Before I got in line, people were standing around with trays full of them.  They couldn't give them away.  By the time I got in, the burgers were no where to be found.

IMO, if time is tight do the FX offsite instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version