Comic-Con International > SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Party HQ SDCC 2023

(1/1)

TheGeekGatsby:
Hey there, I'm one of the XLE producers and host of Party HQ. To the person who shared the link to our Google Form comp list- super not cool. That was for friends and family and whoever sent it to you was already doing you a solid sliding you in. Posting to a public forum? Not cool. We're a fan group, long time SDCC vets building an elevated nightlife experience for all fans. Most of the parties you go to are "color palette of uplighting + pop up banners = theme" and have a bare bones DJ. We take a much more thoughtful approach and we are for-fans, by fans. We also understand that some folks wallets are tight and they're hunting for free parties (which are all 'sold out') and we provided a discount code to the SDCC Unofficial Blog for that purpose, no nerds left behind! That's on the up and up. Sharing that comp list- not cool.

Feel free to head over to that blog for the discount code, it's limited in supply as we are limited in remaining tickets, but happy to scoop up anyone who couldn't get in to the freebies.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for tickets

See you all this week

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey there, I'm one of the XLE producers and host of Party HQ. To the person who shared the link to our Google Form comp list- super not cool. That was for friends and family and whoever sent it to you was already doing you a solid sliding you in. Posting to a public forum? Not cool. We're a fan group, long time SDCC vets building an elevated nightlife experience for all fans. Most of the parties you go to are "color palette of uplighting + pop up banners = theme" and have a bare bones DJ. We take a much more thoughtful approach and we are for-fans, by fans. We also understand that some folks wallets are tight and they're hunting for free parties (which are all 'sold out') and we provided a discount code to the SDCC Unofficial Blog for that purpose, no nerds left behind! That's on the up and up. Sharing that comp list- not cool.

--- End quote ---

I completely agree, NOT COOL. 

To be clear You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the forum and the discord are managed by different moderators. They do fall under the umbrella of FoCC however and everyone is very friendly. I will bring this to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the moderating team at the discord so they can be on the lookout for whoever that person is & act accordingly.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I made an announcement on the discord & at'ed everyone about doxing being not cool. the mod's there will be keeping an eye out.

TheGeekGatsby:
Much appreciate the response, thank you! See you all this week!

teppope:
Did anyone go to the Monster Ball? Did you go as VIP? Did you get a swag bag?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version