Comic-Con International > CCI General Discussion

Comic Con Website Makeover

(1/3) > >>

sessionka:
So I have a reminder set up to check CCI's website every Monday (Yes, I'm a Nerd).  Imagine my surprise when I didn't recognize it.  For a moment, I thought I entered the wrong URL.  I actually said out loud..  "What am I looking at".  It's a complete makeover!   :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MandoSaves:
Wow what a change! Such a contrast from the light pallets now to a darker shade. The interface also seems more user-friendly to the more casual fan. I like the change in theme. Maybe a sign that returning registration is happening soon?

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

rushfanyyz:
In the How to Attend Section it does say "If you are interested in attending Comic-Con 2024, you will need to purchase a badge during one of our two badge sales in the fall of 2023. The first badge sale is open to Returning Attendees, followed by a second sale that’s for the general public. Find more information below."

So, Fall. lol. I don't know if it said that before the makeover or not.

sessionka:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIn the How to Attend Section it does say "If you are interested in attending Comic-Con 2024, you will need to purchase a badge during one of our two badge sales in the fall of 2023. The first badge sale is open to Returning Attendees, followed by a second sale that’s for the general public. Find more information below."

So, Fall. lol. I don't know if it said that before the makeover or not.

--- End quote ---

WOW!!!!

I completely missed the reference to 'fall'.   :o

Transmute Jun:
'Fall' is not really a surprise. The badge sales have been in the fall for a number of years. Now if it said 'winter' or 'spring', THAT would be a big change. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version