Author Topic: SDCC 2018 Open Registration  (Read 35762 times)

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
Re: SDCC 2018 Open Registration
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 01:36:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If it's not that weekend then I anticipate it will be December.  To have it after Thanksgiving is just mean.
To have it before as well.

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2017, 08:08:41 AM »
Member ID updated 11/10: Registration Info tab now leads with "Comic-Con International 2018 Attendee Open Registration"

When participating in any Comic-Con badge sale, please be sure to enter your Member ID and last name exactly as it is displayed below, including any special characters.

Your Registration Details: [Member ID / Last Name / Membership Type (Returning Registration information now deleted)]

For information on how to purchase a badge for Comic-Con 2018, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:14:59 AM by AzT »

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:55:31 PM »

Offline clambert1273

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 196
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2017, 08:18:38 AM »
   Can feel the shift beginning lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2017, 01:33:48 PM »
   Can feel the shift beginning lol

I suppose that means we're all on e-mail watch for the next few days to see if they announce something.  @___@;

>__<;;; I feel like pre-registration was just yesterday... Ha ha.   (Of course, having open/general registration is better earlier than later, that's for sure.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »
I know some or many are bugging about all the early reg going on but it no different then when alot was doing same when it was i guess so late this past con cause then everyone had to rush for place to stay and flights after they knew they had a badge coming to them in mail or get when arrive and check in. so just be ready so that once u got notice u have bought and got badge coming to u later, then start planing where to stay either with hotelcraziness or on ur own way and check in see what open for that time and then plan flight and be ready for that vacation i guess next year lol.

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »
I know some or many are bugging about all the early reg going on but it no different then when alot was doing same when it was i guess so late this past con cause then everyone had to rush for place to stay and flights after they knew they had a badge coming to them in mail or get when arrive and check in. so just be ready so that once u got notice u have bought and got badge coming to u later, then start planing where to stay either with hotelcraziness or on ur own way and check in see what open for that time and then plan flight and be ready for that vacation i guess next year lol.
Yeah, I suspect that there is no perfect time for everyone.  I personally LOVE for this to happen earlier than later for my own personal planning purposes.  While I don't have to worry about airfare or hotels, I really enjoy knowing if I'm busy or not Comic-Con week.  My wife has to plan her recess days for the entire year really early (in February/March) so it's good for her to know if we're going to Comic-Con, what days she may need to take off of work, etc.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2017, 11:16:45 AM »
Well then, I'm glad I sent out forms to my friends to make sure their new friends joining the group for open reg (since we were so successful in returning reg) a couple days ago. Additionally for those who want to just add a day or two, I already have their info of course.

Time be on watch.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline rocki09

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2017, 03:54:02 PM »
Just logged in to my member ID and my details have changed to say "OPEN REGISTRATION" so its happening real soon

Offline vickyhope

• Freebie Table
  • Journalist, Editor in Chief and Tea Enthusiast. <3
    • Amelie Magazine
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2017, 04:09:45 PM »
Hey guys, I just logged in and the info of Open Registration just appeared for me! Do you guys know which hour the sales usually start? Because my hours are different from yours (from america) ;s

Offline Transmute Jun

• Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
Hey guys, I just logged in and the info of Open Registration just appeared for me! Do you guys know which hour the sales usually start? Because my hours are different from yours (from america) ;s

Sales usually begin at 9 am Pacific time.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 07:29:09 PM »
There is a clock just below your personal information on every page in the upper left corner of the site.

I do not think the sale will be on 18th. I, of course could be wrong I have no inside information but it is the weekend before one of the biggest travel weeks of the entire year. Yes a lot of folks do travel on Wednesday but if a person can take monday through- Wednesday off  they usually will. Plus i doubt cci will want to work hard just before Thanksgiving. IMO Dec 2 onwards is much more likely.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline vickyhope

• Freebie Table
    • Amelie Magazine
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 02:12:50 AM »
Sales usually begin at 9 am Pacific time.

Ohhh , thank you very much <3

Offline vickyhope

• Freebie Table
    • Amelie Magazine
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 02:13:50 AM »
There is a clock just below your personal information on every page in the upper left corner of the site.

I do not think the sale will be on 18th. I, of course could be wrong I have no inside information but it is the weekend before one of the biggest travel weeks of the entire year. Yes a lot of folks do travel on Wednesday but if a person can take monday through- Wednesday off  they usually will. Plus i doubt cci will want to work hard just before Thanksgiving. IMO Dec 2 onwards is much more likely.

Oh really? I'll definitely check out then!! Thank you very much for the help

Offline vickyhope

• Freebie Table
    • Amelie Magazine
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 02:18:36 AM »

O h I tried to find the watch, but there wasn't any in my page ;3;

Offline clambert1273

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 196
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 05:11:19 AM »
It’s ok :)  I always use google to convert times lol  I have a friend in Australia so I am always looking up what time it is there compared to here so you could look up current time in Los Angeles, CA and get the correct time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk