Con Suite > Cosplay

SDCC 2019 Cosplay Plans/Projects

<< < (2/5) > >>

IfIWereMagneto:
I'm gonna try and get a Nejire-chan and Camie Utsushimi from BNHA knocked out by SDCC. I miss cosplaying so much!

Angel_:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm gonna try and get a Nejire-chan and Camie Utsushimi from BNHA knocked out by SDCC. I miss cosplaying so much!

--- End quote ---

We can meet up for a theme photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Angel_:
So Cosplay folk.  I did my Aizawa cosplay and nearly died.  Of course this is Hawaii and it's much more humid but I don't think it'll be much better in San Diego.  Heat is heat.  For my next Hawaii con I'm considering updating it to be "Hawaiian Vacation Aizawa" and do like board shorts and an Aloha shirt and a kukui nut lei.  It'll keep me cool and be topical. But oh man I just don't know if I'll be able to tweak it for SDCC.

How the heck do you guys stay cool in big heavy costumes??  Goodness gracious.

semigeekgirl:
I run really cold in general which helps. Plus the convention center is SUPER air-conditioned so I'm fine inside. Walking outside is awful sometimes, but, well, that's why we're so committed to convention-adjacent, right?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Angel_:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI run really cold in general which helps. Plus the convention center is SUPER air-conditioned so I'm fine inside. Walking outside is awful sometimes, but, well, that's why we're so committed to convention-adjacent, right?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

That's true, haha.  For the con this weekend I stayed at a hotel about the same distance away as the HBF, though, and it was painful.  Yes, I stayed at a hotel that was two miles from my house.  I could see my apartment from my balcony.  It was DUMB but it was a staycation and it helped to be able to relax during the con.  So even with that, I was MELTING.  But the humidity here is ugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version