Forum Development > Forum Help and Technical FAQs

Issue Posting New Reply, Says My IP Posted 30 Seconds Ago (I didn't post any)

(1/6) > >>

Jonathan:
I'm trying to make a reply to a thread, but it won't allow me to, stating my IP posted less than 30 seconds ago. I don't know if somehow IPs are shared. (I live alone so nobody is posting from my internet)  It was for the reply in the Wondercon Exclusives thread. I had to connect to my iPhone as a personal hotspot to change my IP address to post it. I've never had a problem posting here before.

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm trying to make a reply to a thread, but it won't allow me to, stating my IP posted less than 30 seconds ago. I don't know if somehow IPs are shared. (I live alone so nobody is posting from my internet)  It was for the reply in the Wondercon Exclusives thread. I had to connect to my iPhone as a personal hotspot to change my IP address to post it. I've never had a problem posting here before.

--- End quote ---
That is indeed odd.
I hate to ask, but have u tried to clear your cache?
I can't check in addressing till later tho. Lmk, if clearing the cache doesn't work and I'll investigate when I get home from the con.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm trying to make a reply to a thread, but it won't allow me to, stating my IP posted less than 30 seconds ago. I don't know if somehow IPs are shared. (I live alone so nobody is posting from my internet)  It was for the reply in the Wondercon Exclusives thread. I had to connect to my iPhone as a personal hotspot to change my IP address to post it. I've never had a problem posting here before.

--- End quote ---
did clearing the cache work? [member=4284]jonathan[/member]

Jonathan:
I tried that yesterday, it didn't work the first time, I tried it again, and so far so good. Thank you so much, [member=1]alyssa[/member] !!

mllNY:
I just had this happen to me a few minutes ago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version