Forum Development > Forum Help and Technical FAQs

Unable to log in with Firefox

(1/2) > >>

madfly:
For the past month or so have not been able to log into this site with Firefox, but I can with Chrome. Not sure what the problem is. I'm not the most computer proficient so if anybody can provide any help or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

SteveD:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFor the past month or so have not been able to log into this site with Firefox, but I can with Chrome. Not sure what the problem is. I'm not the most computer proficient so if anybody can provide any help or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

--- End quote ---
You may want to try deleting your Firefox cache or just the friendsofcc.com site from your browser.
To remove the friendsofcc site from Firefox:
  In Firefox, press CTRL-H to bring up your history and search for friendsofcc in the search box.
  In the search results right click on one of the entries and select "Forget About This Site".
  This should remove all traces of FoCC from the browser.  You can do another search to verify.
  After all traces have been removed, try again to go to the site and login.
Let us know if that helps.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

madfly:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou may want to try deleting your Firefox cache or just the friendsofcc.com site from your browser.
To remove the friendsofcc site from Firefox:
  In Firefox, press CTRL-H to bring up your history and search for friendsofcc in the search box.
  In the search results right click on one of the entries and select "Forget About This Site".
  This should remove all traces of FoCC from the browser.  You can do another search to verify.
  After all traces have been removed, try again to go to the site and login.
Let us know if that helps.

--- End quote ---
Thanks so much, Steve! I'm going to try that right now. :)

madfly:
I followed your instructions to delete the friendsoffcc.com site but I am still unable to log in. So frustrating! I really appreciate your help Steve!

SteveD:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI followed your instructions to delete the friendsoffcc.com site but I am still unable to log in. So frustrating! I really appreciate your help Steve!

--- End quote ---
Sorry to hear.  What type of error are you seeing?  The browser is not prefilling in your login credentials, is it?
Are you going to the correct site to log in, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?
I just checked on another computer as was able to log into my account with a fresh version of Firefox, so I don't think it is a problem with the browser.
Maybe an add-on is causing problems?  You can try and start Firefox in safe mode. Hold the SHIFT key and double-click on the Firefox icon on your desktop or quick launch bar, select Safe Mode when prompted.

I can't think of anything else to try at this time.
Hope you can figure it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version