Comic-Con International > SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

The Orville Experience

<< < (3/3)

susanml10881:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWe came by the Experience in our cosplay about 20 minutes before it closed on Saturday, for pictures. They gave us autographed books, telling us they were for ‘real fans’. So at least after 3 visits there, I finally got a book!

--- End quote ---

Sweet!

darqamin:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWe came by the Experience in our cosplay about 20 minutes before it closed on Saturday, for pictures. They gave us autographed books, telling us they were for ‘real fans’. So at least after 3 visits there, I finally got a book!

--- End quote ---

Congrats!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCongrats!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! We were really thrilled, because the books looked very nice. As a bonus, they were autographed by Seth MacFarlane, whom I had *just* missed at the Orville signing earlier that day.

darqamin:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThanks! We were really thrilled, because the books looked very nice. As a bonus, they were autographed by Seth MacFarlane, whom I had *just* missed at the Orville signing earlier that day.

--- End quote ---

I still like to flip through that book from time to time as I dream of post-pandemic life and Orville Season 3 being released  ;D

It's a great book though it is obvious that it was created before Season 2 was written. It would be nice to get an updated one later on in the series, maybe at a future Orville experience  8)

Transmute Jun:
Hey, we can always dream!

Seth has stated that they were halfway through filming season 3 when they had to shut down for COVID. I haven't heard anything as to when filming resumed... and I'm hoping that it has already resumed. *crosses fingers*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version