Comic-Con International > SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

The Orville Experience

<< < (2/3) > >>

darqamin:
Was a nice press event this afternoon - some people from the production crew there, nice time for photos in the experience, refreshments served for the early press event. Definitely worth checking out if you are an Orville fan, hopefully the further out location (it is one block from the library) will prevent the line from being too crazy.

Too bad I had to leave relatively early after the start - they were handing out Orville books later on, I didn't get one, although I did get an Orville  (planetary union) baseball cap.

Transmute Jun:
In line for Orville right now. A lot of people here, given how far out this is.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

darqamin:
Orville cast came to the Experience on Saturday at 5:30pm for a group photoshoot. Most left after that, Seth did an interview before going, a few actors were around for photos with the attendees.

A lot of cosplayers came out in Moclan and Krill outfits - actually, I think they may actually be extras on the show - if not then congrats to them, very professional looking cosplays.

I was able to get my copy of the World of the Orville Book. I think they were handing it out to everyone who wanted a copy, not just press.

susanml10881:
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOrville cast came to the Experience on Saturday at 5:30pm for a group photoshoot. Most left after that, Seth did an interview before going, a few actors were around for photos with the attendees.

A lot of cosplayers came out in Moclan and Krill outfits - actually, I think they may actually be extras on the show - if not then congrats to them, very professional looking cosplays.

I was able to get my copy of the World of the Orville Book. I think they were handing it out to everyone who wanted a copy, not just press.

--- End quote ---

Darn, missed it by just over an hour then. They were giving out only stickers then. Didn’t see any actors.

Transmute Jun:
We came by the Experience in our cosplay about 20 minutes before it closed on Saturday, for pictures. They gave us autographed books, telling us they were for ‘real fans’. So at least after 3 visits there, I finally got a book!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version