Forum Development > Forum Help and Technical FAQs

Mysterous guest posts?

(1/3) > >>

chocolateshake:
Mysterious guest posts have been showing up.  Seems to be a glitch in the forum software.  In this thread for example.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I see post #17 is a blank post by "guest".  It was there before I posted.  Then I posted and my post is also #17 and now there's a new blank post by "guest", #18.

mark:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMysterious guest posts have been showing up.  Seems to be a glitch in the forum software.  In this thread for example.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I see post #17 is a blank post by "guest".  It was there before I posted.  Then I posted and my post is also #17 and now there's a new blank post by "guest", #18.

--- End quote ---

Weird, I don't see them at all. Lat I see is your post at #17.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
to add to the mystery, i see no guest posts. The last post i see is chocolates at #18

semigeekgirl:
I see them. There are two in this thread alone, post #3 and #5 for me.

Edit: nope, they switched after I posted. Now it's reply #2 and reply #3... but there are also legit posts from real people marked with the same numbers.

mark:
I was able to see them after logging out. In Firefox I see blank posts, in Chrome I see ads in the posts. Wondering if ads are somehow showing up as posts, but the firefox ad blockers are filtering the ads out, leaving just the posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version