Author Topic: Those that fly United. I received this notice. It could help.  (Read 2643 times)

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
Dear Sarita,

To give you the greatest flexibility, when you book any flight with us now through March 31, you can change it for free over the next 12 months – any ticket, any fare type, any destination.

More information on each of these efforts can be found on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
Re: Those that fly United. I received this notice. It could help.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 01:54:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Sarita,

To give you the greatest flexibility, when you book any flight with us now through March 31, you can change it for free over the next 12 months – any ticket, any fare type, any destination.

More information on each of these efforts can be found on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
That’s nice but they forgot to add “If we already have your money then tough cookies, bwahahaha”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Catechie

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 28
Re: Those that fly United. I received this notice. It could help.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 08:00:14 AM »
I wish airlines gave you your money back instead of airline credits.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Sarita,

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk