Con Suite > Off-Topic Chat

Reports & check ins in the age of Covid

<< < (227/253) > >>

Mario Wario:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One article that isn’t behind a paywall that pretty much says the same thing from June 11th: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mario Wario:

It is about a recent study focusing on COVID-19 and brain damage. Overall, nasty and evil virus.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is about a recent study focusing on COVID-19 and brain damage. Overall, nasty and evil virus.

--- End quote ---

This virus is weird ib that it basically can screw up the body in any way.

chocolateshake:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

I block social media, such as Twitter, so I can't read that.  I'm assuming it's about the MRI study.  Covid and brain damage has been talked about since the Chinese warned about it last year.  Since then researchers in the rest of the world have confirmed it.  As I've brought up a few times in the last year, covid isn't just a respiratory illness, it's a whole body illness.  Just because someone has no symptoms doesn't mean they got through it without consequences.  Many people that had asymptomatic infections are now long haulers.  Their problems showed up later.  Problems including brain damage.  That's another reason why when I hear from some that it's not a problem for the fully vaccinated to get infected with covid since they have no little or no symptoms, I take it with a grain of salt.  Time will tell.  There have been fully vaccinated people that have been infected and are now long haulers.  So it's being studied.  Personally, even though I'm fully vaccinated, I'm doing my best not to catch it.

We tend to only think about covid in terms of dying or surviving.  But there are a lot of steps between the two.  I'd like to avoid feeling like I have a cold for who knows how long.  For some, it's been months.

Andrew Costa Mesa:
California has unveiled a system where Californians can digitally access their Covid-19 vaccine cards.  The state insists it's not a passport.  It will ask for your first and your last name and your date of birth.  It will then ask you to pick a four-digit PIN number.  Finally, depending on how you want to receive your link, put either your cell number or your E-mail address.  If the records match, you’ll get a link right away and remember your PIN number. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version