Author Topic: Gallifrey One: February 18-20, 2022 - Marriott LAX  (Read 359 times)

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1378
Gallifrey One: February 18-20, 2022 - Marriott LAX
« on: March 27, 2021, 09:11:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Due to the ongoing worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, our convention originally scheduled for February 2021 had to be postponed a year. Our next convention, Gallifrey One: Thirty-Second to Midnight, will take place on February 18-20, 2022 (with our annual pre-convention Launch Party the night of February 17th). Keep watching this website for further announcements!

Status of 2021 & 2022 Convention Tickets
For anyone who bought tickets to the original postponed 2021 Gallifrey One convention, your tickets have automatically been applied to our February 2022 event instead.  You do not need to take any action if you bought tickets that say they’re for 2021; you’ll find your convention badges waiting for you upon arrival.

For those who haven’t yet bought tickets: we still have many available for sale.

Also
Please note that, as previously announced, we are reducing the number of tickets sold for the 2022 convention by several hundred (with respect to our last convention in 2020), so we encourage you to purchase your tickets as soon as you are able.

I got a room at the Marriott for 2021 at con rate, and the Marriott contacted me, asking me to confirm that I wanted to keep my room. I just had to reply back. I am so looking forward to going, even if it may be a little scaled back.
Ang

Offline puppy

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 171
Re: Gallifrey One: February 18-20, 2022 - Marriott LAX
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 06:25:32 PM »

Also
I got a room at the Marriott for 2021 at con rate, and the Marriott contacted me, asking me to confirm that I wanted to keep my room. I just had to reply back. I am so looking forward to going, even if it may be a little scaled back.

Have you ever been to this convention? We are going this year for the first time. I know in this day and age of COVID, things might be different, but wondering if there are lines in normal years. I have some chairs. Would you normally recommend that we bring them?

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:04:43 AM »

Offline Transmute Jun

• Buying Group Coordinator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 7886
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:36:01 PM »
I went to this con twice (before the pandemic) and there weren't really any lines. There might be a line to get into the big room for a spotlight panel on Saturday night, but you won't have to wait long if you don't want to be at the front... we were able to walk into these panels and sit at the back.

The main thing is that it is all in the Marriott hotel. If you are at a different hotel, you will be walking a lot back and forth.

Offline puppy

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 171
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 11:14:44 PM »
I went to this con twice (before the pandemic) and there weren't really any lines. There might be a line to get into the big room for a spotlight panel on Saturday night, but you won't have to wait long if you don't want to be at the front... we were able to walk into these panels and sit at the back.

The main thing is that it is all in the Marriott hotel. If you are at a different hotel, you will be walking a lot back and forth.

Thanks. That's exactly what we were wondering. My daughter will want to sit in the front for the big panel on Saturday night. We are staying at the Residence Inn. It says 5-minute walk on Google. I need the exercise.