Con Suite > Movies and TV Shows

Mare of Easttown

(1/2) > >>

Pyramid:
The series finale was last Sunday.  It pulled in 4 million viewers which is the highest ever for an original show on HBO.   I don't think I have been this enraptured with a show since True Detective season 1.  Maybe Westworld - the first two seasons.  Ok, Stranger Things all seasons.  lol  I can't recommend this drama enough.  Kate Winslet is simply superb.  Give it a watch!

TardisMom:
Agree completely!  I love this show, it is so well written and acted. 

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Pyramid:
Kate Winslet has said she wants to do a Season 2!

TardisMom:
That would be great! 

perc2100:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe series finale was last Sunday.  It pulled in 4 million viewers which is the highest ever for an original show on HBO.   I don't think I have been this enraptured with a show since True Detective season 1.  Maybe Westworld - the first two seasons.  Ok, Stranger Things all seasons.  lol  I can't recommend this drama enough.  Kate Winslet is simply superb.  Give it a watch!

--- End quote ---
I'm planning on catching up on this one ASAP: I had to finish "For All Mankind" first, as I was late to that party and discovered how awesome it is.  Now that I'm done with that one I'm jumping into "Mare" (and I'm all-in on "Hacks" and already adore Jean Smart so I'm hyped to see her in "Mare of Easttown" to get a double-dose of her awesome acting!!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version