Comic-Con International > SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation

SDCC 2022: Housing Options (Outside of the Official Hotel Block)

<< < (2/36) > >>

sefton42:
Unless Marriott decides “uh, yeah, we screwed up, that rate was a glitch and we’re canceling your reservation.”  It’s what I’m nervous about.

marcia29:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginUnless Marriott decides “uh, yeah, we screwed up, that rate was a glitch and we’re canceling your reservation.”  It’s what I’m nervous about.

--- End quote ---

My sis has the theory that the current super high rates, is their attempt to make up for the super low ones some managed to secure.

The rates some got seem to be even lower than the SDCC rate from last year.

sefton42:
Some hotels have always had some rooms available to book directly that were not part of the con block — usually at 5x the usual hotel rate.  So those very high prices are not unusual.  And the low prices that some people have booked are likely due to the hotel not realizing that was Comic-Con week when the rooms went up.

RighteousRita:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMy sis has the theory that the current super high rates, is their attempt to make up for the super low ones some managed to secure.

The rates some got seem to be even lower than the SDCC rate from last year.

--- End quote ---
I was lucky to get the Sofia for $92 a night thanks to someone posting from Booking.com.

marcia29:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI was lucky to get the Sofia for $92 a night thanks to someone posting from Booking.com.

--- End quote ---

Whoa!!!  That is unbelievably wonderful.  92 bucks.  Amazing.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version