Forum Development > Forum Help and Technical FAQs

Love the new titles!

(1/4) > >>

Transmute Jun:
I'm getting a laugh out of the varying new posting level titles!

Zero:
All in all, we had some good ideas going back and forth between the moderating team in deciding what 'theme' we'd like to use.  Ha ha.  It actually took us days to come up with the forum ranking titles, and somehow, I thought it would be quite fitting if we used the names of the programming rooms at SDCCI.  ;p 

Forum Housekeeping:
Since this is related to forum development, I'm moving this from "Off-Topic Chat" to "Forum Development."

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Transmute Jun:
You know, I was going to post the thread here in this forum, but figured it was for administrators only. Oh well.

Glad you had fun coming up with the titles!

Zero:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou know, I was going to post the thread here in this forum, but figured it was for administrators only. Oh well.

Glad you had fun coming up with the titles!

--- End quote ---
Well, this area is actually for forum suggestions, questions, FAQs, and feedback as well as for the Forum Rules of Conduct. ;p  (It's basically things related to building and creating the forums.)

As global moderators and admins, we'd love to hear other people's thoughts on this place to make it better. ^_^

EDIT:
Of course, we're not telling anyone how many posts it takes to get to the next forum ranking. Ha ha, it'll just have to be a surprise! 

;p

Chris Hagish:
lets make a new rank...Pre Reg line... thats were everyone wants to be :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version