Author Topic: CBS: Extant, Zoo, Under the Dome, Limitless, Scorpion, 12:00-3:30 pm, Ballroom20  (Read 5847 times)

Offline frgx

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 769
Looks like we're getting one big back-to-back set of panels from CBS--

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"CBS is bringing six panels to 2015 San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday, July 9 in Ballroom 20. Will Shatner headlines the lineup, making a special appearance to read excerpts from "The Autobiography of James T. Kirk" as his iconic "Star Trek" character.

Other events include a premiere screening of "Limitless" and advanced look at new summer series "Zoo," plus sneak peeks of "Extant," "Scorpion," and "Under the Dome."

Thursday, July 9
10:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Ballroom 20

"The Autobiography of James T. Kirk": William Shatner will read from this in-world memoir that chronicles the greatest Starfleet captain's life, from his boyhood on an Iowa farm and his youth spent on Tarsus IV, to his time in Starfleet Academy, his meteoric rise through the ranks of Starfleet and his illustrious career at the helm of the Enterprise. Author David Goodman will moderate and advance copies of the book are available at the Titan Booth.

"Extant": Halle Berry returns to Comic-Con with her new co-star, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, for a panel discussion and an exclusive tease of the mystery summer thriller series. A glimpse at what's to come in Season 2, followed by a panel discussion with cast members, executive producer Craig Shapiro and executive producer/creator Mickey Fisher. The panel discussion will be moderated by Chris Hardwick.

"Under the Dome": Season 3 will pick up where Season 2 left off, and the community will rise to new heights of ingenuity, courage and often darkness in their quest for freedom. There will be new faces, new alliances and betrayal of trust as residents learn what you "see" may not always be the truth, and that the real enemy is within. Join series stars (subject to availability) Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, special guest star Marg Helgenberger and executive producers Neal Baer and Tim Schlattmann for an exclusive look at the new season, followed by a panel discussion.

"Zoo": This thriller, based on James Patterson's novel of the same name, is about a wave of violent animal attacks against humans that are sweeping the planet. The series spans eight countries and features real lions, tigers, bears and more. Join series stars James Wolk, Kristen Connolly, Billy Burke, Nora Arnezeder and executive producers Jeff Pinkner and Josh Appelbaum for an exclusive sneak peek of the first season, followed by a panel discussion. T

"Limitless": Based on the 2011 movie starring Bradley Cooper (who is also executive producing the TV series), "Limitless" follows Brian Finch (Jake McDorman) as he discovers the power of the brain-boosting drug NZT and is coerced by the FBI to use his new-found extraordinary abilities for good. The exclusive screening of the pilot episode will be followed by a panel discussion with series stars Jake McDorman and Hill Harper, with director Marc Webb and executive producers Craig Sweeny, Alex Kurtzman and Heather Kadin.

"Scorpion": Team Scorpion will unveil an exclusive sizzle reel highlighting all of the best action scenes and fan-favorite moments from the first season. Fans will have the chance to hear firsthand about what's ahead in Season 2 and discuss the series with stars (subject to availability) Elyes Gabel, Robert Patrick, Katharine McPhee, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jadyn Wong, Ari Stidham ("Huge") and executive producer Nicholas Wootton."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:37:19 AM by Transmute Jun »

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
So, with the mega panel, how exactly will room flow work? If you don't get into the panel at noon, are you not getting in at all, or will they let people in between each show (this is assuming that there are people in there that aren't just waiting for Sherlock)?

Friends of Comic Cons

Online Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Generally, they will let people in as space opens up, even if a panel is underway. They will not let people in a room if it is dark (because they are showing footage) for safety reasons.

So for this panel, people could be let in at any time, in dribs and drabs throughout, except during footage.

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
Generally, they will let people in as space opens up, even if a panel is underway. They will not let people in a room if it is dark (because they are showing footage) for safety reasons.

So for this panel, people could be let in at any time, in dribs and drabs throughout, except during footage.

Thank you!

Offline omraged9

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 242
The CBS shows don't seem that popular so I wouldn't be surprised if you can just walk in anytime (when they're not showing footage).

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
The CBS shows don't seem that popular so I wouldn't be surprised if you can just walk in anytime (when they're not showing footage).
I just want to see the Scorpion portion-I really wish they were doing separate panels with distict panel times. That one is pretty popular. Extant will have Halle Berry, which is kind of cool. I think it's the format that will make it unpopular-have they announced the order of presentations? Does anyone think it will be in the order in the schedule description?
Ang

Offline frgx

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 769
I just want to see the Scorpion portion-I really wish they were doing separate panels with distict panel times. That one is pretty popular. Extant will have Halle Berry, which is kind of cool. I think it's the format that will make it unpopular-have they announced the order of presentations? Does anyone think it will be in the order in the schedule description?
The Hollywood Reporter has the same order. Here's what they say (I bolded the important parts)--

"The network's back-to-back panels kick off with Halle Berry and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who join executive producers Craig Shapiro and Mickey Fisher to preview season two of Extant. Followed immediately by a preview of the new season of Under the Dome with stars Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre and Marg Helgenberger as well as executive producers Neal Baer and Tim Schlattmann. Fans will get an inside look at the new series Zoo from stars James Wolk, Kristen Connolly, Billy Burke, Nora Arnezeder and executive producers Jeff Pinkner and Josh Appelbaum. The new fall drama Limitless will also bring stars Jake McDorman and Hill Harper, along with executive producers director Marc Webb, Craig Sweeny, Alex Kurtzman and Heather Kadin. The panel wraps with an exclusive sneak peek at season two of Scorpion and a panel featuring cast members Elyes Gabel, Robert Patrick, Katharine McPhee, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jadyn Wong, Ari Stidham and executive producer Nicholas Wootton. 12-3:30 p.m., Ballroom 20"

Scorpion would probably get 45 minutes to an hour, so if you are in the room by 2:30 you''ll be fine.

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
Cool! Thanks. I need to look on The Hollywood Reporter's website more often. Everywhere I looked had the standard blurb.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Ang