Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2015 SDCC Programming and Panels

Line groups and shifts for specific days.

(1/11) > >>

fborrego79:
CCI is doing wristbands again this year. And they have formalized the process. I don't want to give up a full Day. But if a group of 4 or 5 get together it will make it easier to enjoy the Con and still get in on the day you want.

imcla:
So what should we do, post our names and the days we're interested and then someone will organize the group via PM or something?

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

fborrego79:
I want to get in for the BIG  Friday I have a badge for all four days. I am looking for 4 or 5 SDCC Con goers to share the line sitting time with. My Idea is to take shifts. If you are interested send me a direct message. Ill coordinate as best I can between the group members. Remember we all have to be there at 830 PM on Thursday :)

brycedriesenga:
I'm hoping to do Hall H on Saturday. Any folks interested in lining up together some time on Friday?

Not sure when though. Was hoping to do the iZombie panel on Friday which ends at 6:45, I believe. Will probably just shoot to the HH line right after and hope for the best.

Shoot me a PM or respond, I'll try to watch this post. :)

Side note: First con, first SDCC! Going solo. Excited!

imcla:
I'm also interested in Saturday, I'm trying to organize a disabled line group, if anyone is interested PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version